Chapter thirty- one

Alicia was at our hotel room, when I got there. I sighed in relief to see her. For some reason, I thought it was too late.

"Molly? You okay?" Alicia says.

"I'm fine, just tired?"

"Where have you been all day?"

"At the mall, that's all." I look out the window, seeing the abnormal darkness outside.

"Tomorrow's our last day here." Alicia says. "When do we have to be at the airport?"

"8 PM," I'll make sure that Alicia is safe until then. I watched her fall asleep and slowly drifted off to sleep, myself.

_________________________________________________________

I'm at the airport, standing next to the glass window in the waiting area. It's nighttime, but I can still see the plane.

"Molly," I turn around, to see Alicia. "I don't know where they are."

"Who?"

"Cole and Kimberly, aren't they supposed to be here now?"

"Well, yeah, but they probably aren't deciding to come with us?"

"We should wait." Alicia says.

"We can't." I watch as everyone in the seats file into the tunnel- like hall, leading to the plane. "We have to leave, or we'll be stuck here." In Seattle, where Rohypnol guy is hiding. "Come on, Alicia." My sister looks worried as she follows me into the plane.

"Are you sure?"

"Come on." I hiss. "I can't wait to go home."

"Well, if that's so... you can go home first, I'm going to go back."

"What!? No! They probably already left! You know Kimberly; she never finds the need to tell us!" I cry, but Alicia runs back up the aisle, I follow her. "Alicia! You can't just leave-" Alicia steps back into the tunnel, and just as I'm about to follow, the plane moves away from the tunnel, the door closes.

"Wait! No! Alicia!"

"Excuse me, Miss. Get back in your seat." A security says. Before I can open my mouth, I'm suddenly walking home from the airport.

What is going on? I think, I call Mom, and she doesn't pick up. Why am I even from the airport? After a while of walking, my legs hurt terribly. Right, I need to call Alicia. Seattle is so far away. My phone dissolves in my hand, suddenly.

"What the-" I can no longer call Alicia. "This isn't possible." I start to sprint home, as fast as possible. The road starts to stretch.

"Hey Molly! Want a ride?" I hear. I look into the car, its Cole and Kimberly. What are they doing here? They're supposed to get on the California plane, after they arrive at NYC. I look at the backseat. My mouth drops open aghast.

"Where's Alicia!?"

"Didn't she go with you?' Cole asks.

"She tried to look for you guys!"

"Well, we never saw her." Kimberly shrugs. With that, they drive on.

"Wait! I didn't reject the offer!" I start running, and surprisingly, I catch up to their moving car. Cole ignores me, and continues to drive. Kimberly looks behind her, at me, and smirks. I stop. "Seriously? Wow... People these days." I take deep breaths. I start to really worry about Alicia... she's not with them. Where is Eleanor? I continue to run. I should've gone with her.

My legs feel like breaking in half, by the time I reach my house. My house. About thirty people surround the front of my stupid dark secretive house.