Chapter twenty- one

Beep Beep Beep

I open one eye, and reach over to shut off the alarm clock, and when I do, I see the time, 7:30. My eyes widen.

How could I oversleep like this!?

"Oh great, now I have only thirty minutes to get ready." I groan. I run to my closet, just to remember myself forgetting to unpack yesterday.  I run to my bag, abandoned since last night on the table, to take out something clean to wear.

Major problem. I haven't even noticed how unprepared I am until now, I brought three shirts, the white one is definitely out of choice, it looks like I was badly beaten and bled on it, the shirt I wore yesterday, the one I changed into in that small bathroom of the plane, I washed it, last night. It's still soaking wet. And the last one is tie dyed, that's so unprofessional, how can I wear it to wherever serious place Linda is planning to take me to?

I glance at the clock: 7:34, I unwillingly slip on the tie dye shirt. I guess that's all I can do. Dangerous little kid, if you just didn't spilled cranberry juice all over my white shirt. I sigh.

_________________________________________________________

I couldn't believe that I actually made it at 8:00, all I had was coffee and waffles, since I'm so nervous, I'm starting to think that skinny jeans are going to make me seem unserious. I wish I wore a black skirt or something.

Linda is of course waiting outside, when I run out of the hotel, she looks pretty satisfied. I sigh in relief. When I climb into the car, she's on the phone.

"Not bad, Molly." She says, after she got off the phone. "Right on time."

"Oh, thanks."

We drove through the street, I stared at the huge space needle again, before trying to look for anyone that can possibly be Rohypnol guy. Linda pulls into a parking lot.

When we entered the glass window covered building, my heart hammered hard, I wish that I was in my house in NYC with the annoying apparitions again. It was stressful but in a way that only I knew of. Apart from the fact that my family members are being possessed. In fact, I've been really worried about what the Abramsons may be doing to my family while I'm in Seattle.

 _________________________________________________________

Linda left shortly after she brought me into the right room, two cops laid a pile of pictures on a desk in front of me.

"Any of them?" The slightly nicer one asks. I stare at all the pictures, either people who have done crime, or look like how I described Rohypnol guy.

"No." I reply, after a long time. "But I'm sure he's done more than just Alicia."

"Miss. McAllister." The other cop says, while I chew on my lip nervously. "We actually found a few suspects, from what you described and from their history." I chew so hard, I taste blood. They led me down the hall. My heart thumped.

"Wait a second, Molly." The cop walks further down the hall and continues down the corner. The other cop stays, watching me.

That was when I heard footsteps, No I do not want to see a criminal. I think, and turn away, but when I turn back around, it's only a cop and a beat up girl, I gawked when I saw her, because she's really beat up, the cuts in her leg makes my heart stop, almost.

I didn't notice how rude it was to stare, until I saw the tears form in the girl's eyes, she's young maybe just thirteen years old. I smile at her, but it doesn't seem to help. The cop comes back to us, and unlocks that room.