[ 45 ]

"I need you up here. You have a good shot from far away." He motioned to where I could easily make myself sprta comfy and be able to sit for a while.

"That and I'm pregnant and you don't want them knowing or hurting us." I said,"blah blah blah I know. We've been through enough of the shit." I said and climbed up into the tree.

"Love you too Merc." I hear Rick say, making me grin,chuckling slightly while I roll my eyes. I guess you can say we have a nice relationship. You stick the wife with a baby in a tree and leave her there while you go do something dangerous. It's okay.

I feel like I've been sitting up here for ages. He could've at least given me food if he wanted me to wait any longer than this for them.

But, the sound of explosives made me stop worrying about food and more on what will be coming in the matter of minutes, walker or our group. I scanned around the area before women and little girls came running and walking out of the forest infront of me.

Soon enough, my while group surrounded them, Rick standing in front of them. I noticed that Tara was right when she said that all the men and boys were killed off fighting the Saviors.

When the one older woman went and held Tara at gunpoint, I lifted the rife and aimed for right at the older womans head, but also watching for Rick's signal to either shoot or don't.

Snarls pulled me out of my trance and I turned to see a whole line of walkers coming their way. They must've heard the explosives.

I turned back to Rick and motioned that there were walkers coming and he looked back down at the woman and talked to her some more. I guess we will see what these women have to fight.

Those women kept starring at me as I helped load the guns into our truck. I kept pushing them off and pulling out my shirt just a little to kinda hide the forming bump.

"Hey." I heard behind me as I stood between the truck and the storage. I turned around and saw a little girl behind me.

"What?" I asked looking back at everyone.

"You're pregnant aren't you?" Sge said with a tone I wanted to punch.

"No." I lied, crossing my arms and keeping my eyes up.

"Don't lie,bitch. I know you are quit hiding." She snapped and I squeezed my hands together, taking deep breaths and rolling my eyes.

"What the hell do you want from me?" I said through my teeth.

"Just saying. If you plan on fighting this fight with Negan, you won't survive. Whoever the dad is, he'll be the first to go. Then, if the kids a boy, he's dead or working for Negan. Then you--and all those other pretty women-- will be his hoe." She said. I have no idea where this girl got these ideas from but it was so crazy.

"I don't know where the hell you got that idea but we will beat him. Plus, this babys dad, will be the one to kill Negan." I said confidentially," I don't know why you are talking to me."

"I'm just telling you. Unless your baby daddy is as strong and as stupid as that doushe bag over there," Pointing to Rick as he walks towards us," y'all are goners."

Just then Rick stops to look at her and then me, and I smirk and walk over, wrapping my arm around him, and he did the same but grabbed my ass instead.

"I think he is. Have a nice day you little bitch. " I said and rolled my eyes. She flipped me off as I walked away and I did the same.

"What was that?" Rick asked, looking down at me.

"Heh...nothing." I said and then walked away to help load the other guns.

*

"Hey,M. We are here." Someone woke me up slowly, nudging me. I sat up slowly to see the Alexandria gates in front of us again, but it was dark out. I looked over to see I was resting on Rick, and the others were tucked away too.

Rosita was working the gate so after we parked and got out to stretch, Jesus appeared behind me.

"Where's Sasha?" Jesus asked as we all walked up to her. Just the expression on her face told me she did not like something or something pissed her off a lot.

"There's someone here." She said stiffly. I looked at both my brother and Rick before walking behind both of them who followed Rosita up and into the house with Morgan's make shift jail.

I peeked in behind them and saw a guy with half a burnt face, remembering his name was Dwight or something like that from all of Daryl's stories. After I thought that, Daryl pushes past everyone to try and attack the man but Rick holds him back.

"He says he wants to help us." Rosita said looking Daryl and Rick in the eye. Once Daryl calmed down, he backed slightly to stand beside me but Rick didn't take his hand off him.

"Is that true?" Rick asked the guy,"...you want to help?"

"I do." Dwight said back to him, nodding his head. Rick then turned, looked at Daryl and I before letting Daryl go and turning towards Dwight.

"Okay.." He said stepping forward. He then pulled out his python and pointed it to Dwight's head," get on your knees."

Well, tbh I was going to have Mercedes think something dirty at the end there, but I decided against it for the sake of it lmao

anyywayyyyys hey guys Im finally back and the next chapter should be the end until the show comes back soon!

also, I am looking back over this book and making different changes and just making this book better in grammar and stuff. just a heads up. in the meantime bai c: