[ 46 ]

We were all starring at him in disbelief. It was silent as his eyes traveled to my brother and myself. My eyes squinted at gim, lifting my chin a little watching him. I watched his eyes travel down the both of us before Rick snapped him out of it.

"Look at me." He growled, making Dwight snap his head back to Rick, "..why?"

"I want it stopped..." Dwight murmured,"..I want Negan dead."

" So why don't you kill him?" Rick asked.

"It would be just me...they are all Negan." Dwight shook his head. Tara then stepped up beside Rick and bent to Dwight's eye level.

"That girl you murdered. She had a name. Her name was Denise, and she was a doctor and she helped people." Tara said to him. I slightly rolled my eyes and let out a small huff. What was the point of that. Yeah, we all know that. Thanks for telling Dwight about her.

"I wasn't aiming for her." Dwight said and as soon as he finished Daryl lashed forward, grabs Dwight and holds him against the wall with his knife to Dwight's eyeball.

"Do it...do it.." Tara said as I stepped to the side to keep a good eye on what was happening.

"He could be here just to see if you were here." Rick said to Daryl making my blood boil.

"We can't trust him." I spoke up making Dwight glance at me.

"He owned me..but not anymore. What I did, was for someone else..She got away...so now I'm here...so are you because of her." Dwight spoke softly, looking at Daryl.

"Do it Daryl. You knew her." Tara said to my brother. Again, what does it matter?

"We can work together...we can stop him."

"They have Sasha...if she's even still alive." Rosita said plainly making Jesus perk up.

"Why didn't you say something?" He asked, looking at the girl who looked like she was blowing up the planet in her head," he could be our only chance to get her back."

"I don't trust him.." Rosita mused," But I trust Daryl."

"He's coming soon....tomorrow. Three trucks, probably 20 Saviors in them. I can slow them down...bring some trees down in the road. Buy you guys time to get ready....If you can take them out thats where we can start. You kill them Ill radio back to the Sanctuary--" Dwight said slowly looking between Rick and Daryl.

"Sanctuary?" Rick asked.

"Where Negan lives. Thats what ghe call it. I can radio back to them to say eveeythings okay. You drive the teucks back. I can lead you inside and with the right plan we can wipe out the rest. Check to see if your friends still alive then we get the workers on our side, build our numbers up then go from output to outpost and this..." He just trailed off.

"Keep talking." Rick said and I smiled slightly.

It was the next day, and the trash people that tried to kill my husband filed in through the gates with bicycles and trash trucks. The leader with the nasty hair cut came up with a small grin on her face.

"What you fight for." She said looking around.

"The place...the people..eachother." Rick took a quick glance at me.

"We take..we dont bother. Our way..maybe other way." She said and I raised an eyebrow. Uhm, what? She then looked at me, then to Rick up and down and then back to me.

"Yours?" She asked, referring to Rick.

"Definitely." I said, and crossed my arms looking at her.

"I lay with him after. You care?" She asked and my eyebrows furred, cocking my head.

"I hope the hell you don't. You be a dead sum bitch!" I said before Rick wrapped one arm around my torso and put a hand on my mouth.

"Don't make her mad and change her mind." He whispered then turned to her," I think we need to get back to work."

He took me by the torso and we began back up the street to the houses.

"Smooth move." He said, looking over at me.

"Hey. If she tried getting in your pants, I'd chop that ugly ass haircut up and shove it up her vagina." I said with a really fake smile.

"Reasons of why I love you." Rick said and laughed before pecking my cheek and walking back down.

I could hear his voice for miles. Negan's dumb ass voice carries quite a ways, it's like your ears are bleeding. I tried to block him out, but I just couldn't. I peered through the scope of the gun to make my jaw drop. The trash lady up with Rick had him at gun point, and I saw everyone else was too. Wait. I flipped around to see the woman from the other tower with a gun pointed at me.

"We win."

It all happened so fast. One moment, I was fearing for my husbands life, mine, and the baby's. Then I was on the ground with the trash woman punching me. I feared for our lives as I fought back,  grabbing what was left near my hands and hitting her with it. I stood up and she attacked me again but this time I threw a punch to knock her away. My head was screaming, my stomach hurt like hell and I didn't notice right away she had me thrown into the side of the balcony to where all I saw was the ground from below. This is it. I feel so powerless. All she has to do is send me off the side for my death. I could barely breathe with the blood running out of my nose and mouth, and all I can see is my death before me.

I don't remember how I got her off of me, but all I do is waking up from sitting against the wall with a faint,

"Mercedes?" It was Rick. I couldn't get anything out of my mouth to say to him because I felt terrible. I felt his hand on my cheek and winced at the pain it brought me. I slowly lifted a hand to see it was convered in blood, but I put it on his cheek anyways and barely smiled...

Sorry for such a sucky chapter but yah I was too lazy to make it more realistic but just so EVERYONE knows I AM going back and modifying this book to pick up its grammar, spelling and other issues, and just so everyone knows that Mercedes is still in fact pregnant and that we won't see when she'll pop until futher notice because she's going with Maggie's pregnancy timeline a little, but since she found out a head of Maggie, I'm hoping at one point theres peace so she can pop peacefully & and then go to war >:) lmao if not, I'll figure it out heh

But I am working on the AL×OC spin off and another TWD book too so stay tuned!