[ 9 ]

Its been a while since we moved into Hershel's farm. Rick and I's flames grow higher and higher everyday. Two things kept us apart. Carl and Lori. Carl, I don't even know if he likes me ever since his father became alive again and Lori has hated me since. I feel so confused.

I sat out with Daryl as we both fiddled with our arrows. He hasn't said anything, which has me worried. Until Andrea came in and gave him a book." What no pictures? " he asked and I scoffed.

" That's Daryl Dixon everyone.." I whisper.

" I feel like shit." Andrea said.

" You should be." I whispered again. Daryl shot me again and I rolled my eyes.

" You and me both." I watched the both of them silently, twirling the arrow around. Andrea got up to leave, Daryl hollered for her." Hey....shoot be again...best pray I'm dead." He said and she only smirked.

Glenn asked Maggie and I if we wanted to go on a run. Since the last one, I sighed deeply. Daryl said he was going to be just fine, so I went. I got the darkest chestnut out of the three. Swinging into the saddle, we all walked back to the pharmacy without one word to each other. Glenn tried to speak with Maggie, so I nudged the horse into a trot away from them.

Glenn had just told everyone about the walkers in the barn to everyone. And the Lori's pregnant. Just great. I hope its Shane's. Because Rick and I became close. After the kiss, we became like, that boyfriend and girlfriend shit. We don't say that dumb stuff anymore. Only when you need it. It just sounds childish now a days. So yeah, updated.

I went to a local gun shop and found a few guns and ammo, as well as ammo for Rick and I's pythons. Stuffing them all in my bag, I turned to leave when a walker came for me from nowhere. I stumbled back over a fallen shelf, twisting my leg on the way down. The walker fell on me as I shrieked out in fear. Just then, a knife went through its head, and it was dead. I opened my eyes to see a little brunette girl, around 16, standing with her handgun and pulling her knife off the walker. Throwing the walker off, I stood up with a shoot of pain up my leg.

" Who are you. What do you want?" She asked.

" None of your business and survival. " I retorted.

" Answer me damn you. Who are you?" She asked.

" Mercedes. Now you answer mine, who are you?"I asked.

" Aubrey. " she said her gun lowering." You look healthy, you got a camp?" She asked.

" Maybe. Why do you wanna know?" I asked.

" Wondering. How many survivors? " she asked.

" Too many for you to handle." I snapped. " You look hungry. Tell you what, you be nice and come back with me, I swear I'll teach you how to hunt. There's a compound bow over there. Me and.....another survivor. We have arrows. " I told her. Aubrey watched me with curious green eyes.

" You're not pulling me are you?" She asked.

" Clean as Mr.Clean." I said to make her half smile.

" You're funny." She said with a laugh.

Glenn and Maggie soon came around the corner." Mercedes? Are you al-" Glenn was about to say until he saw Aubrey.

" heyheyhey. Its alright. Shes okay." I said and barely limped.

" What happened?" Maggie asked.

" I fell. Twisted my leg. If it wasn't for Aubrey, I wouldn't have made it. A walker fell on me. She killed it before it could harm." I said.

" I got to get you back." Maggie said.

" You go. I'll stay here." Glenn said. Maggie helped me on her horse before galloping back.

Arriving back, Hershel treated my ankle." Its just twisted. You need to stay off of it for a week. Maggie, go get those crutches I have down in the basement. " Hershel said. He wrapped it once and out my socks and boot back on. Maggie came in with crutches. I got up and used them around the house before walking out. Rick and Daryl had just got back to the house as I walked out. Getting down the stairs, they saw me.

"Son of a bitch." Daryl said clearly, walking over.

" I'm fine. I twisted it. I fell, walker got on me. I'm not bit. I met a friend who helped me." I said as I hugged the both of them.

" Thank God. " Rick mused softly, kissing my temple. I felt my cheeks go red for a second but wash away.

I need to talk to Lori. On the way, Glenn said she wanted Abortion pills. So, I want to set her mind straight. Using my crutches, I got to Lori by her tent." Abortion pills."I stated as she looked up shocked. She looked at my foot and then back.

"What?" She asked.

" Don't play shitface with me! You got abortion pills!" I said." Keep your voice down!" She said. I shook my head.

" Why? Why did you get them?" I asked.

" I-I. I knew it was Shane's. " she said. My mouth dropped.

" So? Rick doesn't love you anymore. " I told her.

" If I knew it was Ricks, then he would have to love me not you." She said.

" Honey, back your shit train up. First, you screwed Shane, there ain't no goin' back. Second, Rick knows. He doesn't love you. I am pretty sure he loves me. Last I checked. And Lastly, because of this...your son doesn't love you."I spat clearly. She looked taken aback. I turned away and walked slowly, seeing Aubrey and Glenn returned. When they saw me, Aubrey smiled.

" No kiddin!" She said and I laughed.