[ 5 ]

There was no sun, because we were underground. I sat up to see Rick lying there on the couch. I got up and dug through my bag for clothes. I changed into a black under armor long sleeve with dark blue jeans, socks that went up to almost my knee, tall brown cowgirl boots and a soft black Northface jacket I found on a search. I even did my hair up in a braided bun. It was all really cute actually. Rolling my eyes, I walked out of the room.

" Are you hung over? Mom said you'd be." Carl said smiling. I turned to see it was Rick.
" Mom is right." Rick said and made us laugh.

After breakfast, Jenner led us into a room where millions of computers sat. The female came in and started to talk. A picture of a head with blue lights came on.

" Is that a brain?" Carl asked.

" Yes. An extraordinary one." Jenner answered. He then began to talk about how the disease flows through your body. The pictures soon faded to black.

" The person died." I spoke up. Jenner nodded. He then pointed out the red, lighting up by the brain stem. It was amazing how he came and did this. How he-

Bam.

A point of a gun appeared and went through the head." He shot his patient." Andrea said. Jenner shut it all down.

" Not to alarm anyone but, Jenner. That clocks been counting down since we got here. What happens on zero?" Dale asked. Jenner sighed and looked down, walking away.

" Vi, what happens when the clocks reach zero?" Rick asked.

" Decontamination will occur. " Vi answered. I huddled with the rest while everyone ran downstairs.

" Mercy? Whats happening?" Carl asked.

" Its fine, honey." I soothed him and Sophia. Just as Rick and them got back, sirens and a red flashing light came on.

"Thirty minutes until decontamination. " Vi said. Rick, Shane and Daryl started throwing a fit, making us grab our stuff. After getting it, the doors shut.

" You locked us in here you son of a shit!" I screamed running over to kill him, Rick blocking my way. I growled and tried to push through but he threw me over his shoulder and walked away. Jenner started to say random things that I didnt bother listening to, and he started to talk about TS-19. "TS nineteen was your wife." Lori said, Watching Jenner.

Finally, after a talk ge let us go. Jacqui wanted to die here. Not like Jim or Amy. It brought tears to my eyes." Thank you Jacqui. You're one that could calm me down if I ever get worked up. I love you, Jacqui." I said and hugged her.

" Two minutes! " Glenn screamed. Jacqui went to be with Jenner and then, we ran. As fast as we can to the front doors. Everyone tried to get the door open or the windows to break.

" Rick. I have something that may work." Carol said reaching into her bag.

"Carol, I dont think a nail files gunna do it." Shane mused. He was wrong. She brought out a grenade.

"Watch out!" Rick yelled and ran, just as it exploded. " Run!" He yelled as we crawled from the glass. I leaped over the window and glass without a worry, running to the RV. Turning around I saw Dale and Andrea running behind.

" Get down!!"I screamed to them as we all hit the bottom of the RV.

The explosion scared us all and last for a few minutes. Once the boom was gone we all looked up.

The CDC was gone.

Turning on our vehicles, I ran back with Daryl and his truck and Merles motorcycle. The caravan all turned around and went the opposite way of the CDC.