One

Young Eunha

"It supposed to be in right." I muttered under my breath, looking at my full screen 14 inches laptop with powerful concentration.

Just then, the intercom beside me rang and a displeased voice came out through the speaker, "Eunha, stop playing that stupid bubble game and get in my office, now!"

I didn't need another bell ring to get my ass in his office, I'm in trouble. That's all I could think about because he caught me play games during my not leisure time. Okay, I admitted. I played that bubble game on my work hour, which was often.

Jung Kiseok, a tall, very good-looking CEO that owned hotel chain all over South Korea which was my new boss. Well, not really new because I was his father's personal assistant since three years ago, Mr. Jung. And as old Mr. Jung's death wish was to handover his multi billions worthy kingdom on his only son, the young Mr. Jung. Practically made me to change my loyalty towards his son since almost five months ago.

His name might sound silly, but trust me; never ever messed with him or you'll face your wrath. He wasn't quite different with his father, both of them were hard workers, discipline, full of confidence and intimidating, but I found the old Mr. Jung was more warm and nice, since he reminded me of my long death father. The only one thing difference between them was, Jung Kiseok was way more gorgeous than his father. Well, that was the benefit from given birth by really great quality genes. Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung were both beautiful and smart, so it wasn't surprise if the young Mr. Jung inherited them completely.

And right now, he stood behind his desk, crossing his arms on his chest, glaring at me, "Have you call Mr. Park to check all the documents?"

"Yes, Sir. It's all done and he will meet you on Tuesday after lunch time." I replied right after he asked his question, there was no hesitation in my answer. He hated slow people, thank God I already trained by his father.

"Book a ticket to Busan, for two weeks later." He ordered. We were in the middle for preparing new project, Jung Corporate was aiming his hometown, Busan to open their new branch hotel chain and Busan was finally on his list.

"Yes, Sir. Is there anything else you need?"

"No, you can go and stop playing that bubble game." He warned and I shrinked inwardly.

After nodding in silent, I excused myself from his office. Back to my laptop to play game- no, I mean back to work.

Just when I was about to reach his doorknobs, he called me.

"Eunha!"

I turned around immediately, "yes, Sir?"

"Can you send an email to Mr. Kwon and ask him when will he ready to meet me?"

"Right away, Sir. Do you need anything else?" I made sure he wouldn't call me again when I'm ready to disappear from his office.

"No, I will go home early. Please handle the incoming call for me, we'll meet tomorrow morning." He nodded then started to gather his things from his desk.

"I'll collect the incoming call for you, Sir." I answered then quickly dismissed myself from his sight.

Back to my desk, I opened my safari and went to open my gmail, starting to type an email to Mr. Kwon:

Dear Mr. Kwon,

Could you set the date and let me know when you're going to call Mr. Jung? He's expecting the news from you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
E. Young
Assistant to Jung Kiseok, Jung Co.