Four

Eunha

"Tired?" Kiseok glanced at me then fixed his eyes on road. It was almost 12 pm, the street was quiet and the ride wasn't deadly awkward, my relationship with Kiseok was good and less awkward, he often smiled and friendly but it wasn't make him unpowerful. He was still professional and I'm grateful with that, at least we had been get along so far. 

"Not really, Sir." I shifted on my seat, leaning back further as if I had no bone. I wasn't tired, it's just sleepiness that keep bugging me and I wished he didn't mind.

"I'm sorry for keeping you late, you can go work at 10 am tomorrow, Eunha. I'll come late too, I need sleep." He said then chuckled lightly when he caught me yawning.

Me and my mouth which never had a nice synchronization.

"Go sleep then, I'll wake you when we arrive. I know where your house is.." he sent me last glance and gave me warm smile.

"It's fine, Sir. I can manage to work on time tomorrow." I reassured, I didn't want to be spoiled. It was my job as his personal assistant which was aware that my job would be containing of stuffs, demanding deadline and tagging along wherever he goes.

Then we went silent again, but it was a peaceful silent until I decided to open a conversation.

"Airplane ticket and hotel already booked, Sir." I informed, after received an email from Mr. Kwon, I decided to book the accommodation for Kiseok so he could go to Busan as soon as possible, just like what he asked me to do.

"When is it?"

"Three days later, I don't know how long you'll stay but I make it one week, it also can be extended whenever you want."

"Good then, make it two. You're coming with me." He said and I immediately whipped my head on his direction, obviously confused because last time I checked, he just need three days for meeting and investigating the land which potentially to be hotel so he didn't need me.

It looked like he saw that I wanted to object his decision but his eyes told me to back off and I shrink back on my seat, admitting my defeat.

Well, come to think of it.. Busan was so beautiful place, I could enjoy little sight seeing between his might packed schedule.

But Busan was also the place that made me back into memory lane which I didn't want to visit, it wasn't like the place is annoyed me but someone who lived there made me uneasy.

Someone who had been keeping me in my own grief and sadness for the whole time even if I tried to move on. Someone who still gave me heartache whenever I heard his name. Someone whom I couldn't forget for years..

Kwon Hyuk..

----

It was bright and peaceful evening when I focused on stuffing my clothes into my pink luggage, contemplating what kind of clothes that I should bring with me. The formal one or the casual one? But then I remembered, I'm going to Busan for work, not for vacation, so I must dressed as formal as I could. 

"What time your flight is?" My mom peeked her head in my room since my door was a jar opened.

"Night one, 8 pm." I replied while folding my last dress then put it on top of messy piles of clothes and forced them to fit in my luggage.

"Busan, isn't it?" My mom walked in then sat on the edge of my bed.

"Uh-huh, Busan." I replied nonchalantly, still busy locking my luggage.