Five

Young Eunha

I stared at the window, sighing deeply as I put on headset into my ears, forcing myself to enjoy the flight from Seoul. I'm going back to Busan, though I already had chance to visit this place twice before. 

The very first time was when I secretly went there to get to know how beautiful Busan, since Hyuk always bragging about how Busan's charm won against any other place, the beach, the weather, the view, the fresh food, seafood, fishes, all of them were beautiful. Second time was exactly happened two years ago, when I was so frustrated to admit my feeling and decided to keep my pride on the side to get Hyuk back. I couldn't stop thinking about him, no matter what I did to forget him. My mind always calling him back, recalling how we were so in love and happy in each other arms. But things doesn't always happen as we want, I came to Busan only for finding that he's happy and in love with someone else. 

I came there just for another broken heart.

At that time, I decided to give up in love, dealing myself with the big hole in my heart. I kept repeating to myself that I'll get used to it as the time goes by.

Busan was the place that I realized I lost him, that I had to remember love isn't always about to be fighting for, love is the feeling when you accept whatever it takes, no matter how hurt and exhausting for you, you keep doing it. It's because love feels good but only when the time is right.

The flight announcer informed us that we would take one hour flying to Busan. Giving me enough time to sleep and enjoy the flight, I pressed play button on my ipod, closing my eyes then mumbling mantra for myself.

"Busan, please be nice this time..."

-----

I was so confused when I found Kiseok standing effortlessly handsome in front of arrival gate, sending his warm smile as he met my eyes. He was standing with his arms crossed in front of his chest, showing me his muscle through his white sweater which perfectly hugged his body. 

And I stood dumbfounded, obviously enjoy the view how he looked so good even in his casual clothes.

What was I thinking?

"Hey.." he walked closer, snatching me back on earth.

"Sir?" I greeted but it sounded more like a question.

He might notice my confuse face and declared his reason immediately, "It's late, I thought you'd lost if you go by your own." 

Leaving me nodding in awe but seconds later I realized I should be grateful for his concern, I was planning to moping and be dramatic on the cab ride from airport to hotel but now it won't happen because I couldn't do it and I didn't have guts to rambling in front of Kiseok about how Busan reminded my painful past.

"Thank you, I hope I didn't be a burden.." I said, not knowing how else I could say except thank you.

"No worries." he waved off and chuckled, then motioned me to let him bring my suitcase but I politely refused. So we walked side by side to the parking area in comfortable silent.

"Have you been in Busan before?" He asked when we arrived in front of his car, this time he took my suitcase and put it inside the car.

"It's actually my third times went here." I said then he helped to open the car's door for me, "thank you." I whispered and he nodded, hopping to the driver seat.

"It's my childhood hometown." He glanced at me, "I knew this place very well, so don't bother to tell me which part of Busan that you haven't visited yet, I'll bring you to look around."