Sixteen

Jung Kiseok

We're only getting older, baby
And I've been thinking about you lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changed

Harry Style's voice sang perfectly and it was like mocking me.

Since when I listen this sappy romantic kind of song?

I glared at my ipod, feeling disagree.

But it's nothing to be afraid of even when the night changed
It will never change, baby
me and you...

Damn!

And I took off my ear phone of my ears, sighing. Rolling on the other side of bed, I tried to close my eyes and get some some sleep but when I closed my eyes, Eunha's face appeared and I immediately opened my eyes again.

Again?

I chuckled at myself, feeling so fool. I didn't believe I can have this feeling again, something warm and the urge to take care someone after years. And I could feel this time is more than the past, what I feel for her was so real and strong.

I smiled like a fool, remembering what happened at office after my confession.

"Eunha, you'll catch fly if you didn't close your mouth." I said, scooting myself closer where she sat.

Say yes. I tried to send telepathy to her.

"Umm- I- uh, Sir?" She looked so lost and her expression was so priceless, her face was so red, blushing uncontrollably. 

Damn, so cute!

"Yes?" I suppressed my smile.

"Yes?" She copied me, but still confused like a lost puppy, a very cute one.

"So the answer is yes?" I exclaimed, oh how I want to squeeze her in my arms.

"Yes." She nodded then she realized what she just said as her eyes widened.

Got you!

"Yes? You and I? Dating?" I teased.

"Yes.." she nodded then shook her head real quick, I was worried she might break her pretty neck. "No, I mean-"

"No?" I blinked my eyes, started to feel offended by her words.

"Sir, I-"

"You don't like me.." I mumbled, feeling dejected. But then I realized something crucial, "Is that because my ex-girlfriend? But I told you, Clara and I are over. She's married and I already moved on.. we're not going back together, like ever."

Oh shit!

Of course she didn't want to give me the answer, the boyfriend's ex-girlfriend is the most thing that girl hate the most after measurement weight.

Then another thing bugging me, that asshole.

"Or is it because you still love Kwon Hyuk?" If the reason was her undying love for that bastard then I must forced myself to back off and buried my feeling, I couldn't stand watching them get back together. I won't pursue her when she loves another guy, it's just.. I wasn't that desperate but-

"No.." she shook her head and grabbed my hands, squeezing them. 

Her hands were so small and smooth against my skin, I really enjoyed her touch right now. She was so pure and naive, plus her body language was intriguing me to do more than just holding hand.