Twenty Five

Kwon Hyuk

I was all grinning like an idiot, never thought that I could be this happy after shitty weeks being dragged into drama and stress. Eunha's face flashed in my head and I grinned again, I was too happy, she didn't shut me out. We talked, we actually communicated and somehow it made me felt relieved.

After being such a jerk to her, purposely fed her with my puking worthy romance. She still welcomed me, well not fully.. because I sensed she was still uncomfortable, but at least she opened a little bit.

Her kindness was always be something that I took for granted back then. Just because I knew how much she loved me, it didn't mean that I could do anything to her and not expecting her to be hurt.

I was an asshole and I admitted it.

"Mr. Kwon?" I heard my secretary knocked my office door.

"Come in."

She opened the door and let her slipped in, "I'm sorry, Sir. But Mr. Park wants to meet you, I already told him you didn't have any appointment with him but he insists to talk to you-"

"It's okay, show him in." I nodded, dismissing her.

"Kwon Hyuk." A deep and gruff voice greeted me right away after my secretary left both of us.

"Mr. Park.. what's bring you here? " I already stood in front of my desk, half of me was being curious what his intention to visit me while the other half wanted to tell him to fuck off and acted like grown man.

"It's not Dad anymore? Funny, isn't it?" He chuckled, but I knew it was sarcasm.

"I think you know why." I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

If I didn't remember he was the man that I used to look up, my role model besides my own father. The closest dad's figure in my life, my almost father in law who no longer earned my respect, I would probably smash his head to my desk right away.

And he laughed, an evil one.

"How was my little surprise? I believe you enjoyed it." He said, starting to lit up his cigarette, purposely making me pissed because he knew how much I hate cigarette and the reason why I don't do smoking.

Little surprise? The fuck.

Despite of me being an ass for breaking up the engagement, still he didn't have to use dirty deed to teach me. I knew what I'm doing, it wasn't easy decision though. I loved Yuri, his daughter.

I thought she was the one.

Fucking coward, he sent me five of his minions to beat me up. I knew he did that because he was upset, probably more than that. He was ashamed with the fact that his daughter's wedding got cancelled.

But little that he didn't know I was upset too, no beyond that.. I was raging. How could he wants me to throw away my dad's business and handle his business just because my business was in down phase?

It hurt me, my pride. Humiliating me in many possible way and be indebted to Yuri's dad was the least I wanted to happen.

Not a chance in my life.

After few seconds he inhaled that damn nicotine, he stepped forward to me and put the familiar invitation right on my  desk then looking at my eyes, "Let's make an agreement."

"