Twenty One

Young Eunha

I groaned when I heard my alarm ring, not successfully ignoring the noise which my alarm make, I decided to role over on my bed lazily, reaching my phone on the bedside table then turned it off angrily.

I should go out and work out. I thought

Busan’s view in the morning was too amazing to ignore and stay inside the apartment will only make me lazier and unhealthy.

Maybe little jog for starter?
Or running on the bach? That would be nice.

But me and myself were sure that running wasn’t the best option. I hate running. As much I hate to see Kiseok with someone else.

Oh my God, did I just say that?!

I stared at the ceiling, debating with myself what should I do to make my day more productive while trying my best to collect my sanity .

After letting out a long and deep sigh, I finally made myself to get up and prepare to work out.

It was still six sharp in the morning when I successfully manage my out from the fluffy and very comfortable bed. Walking carefully inside the apartment and trying to not make any necessary noise so Kiseok’s handsome sleeping wouldn’t be interrupted. I wanted to knock his door but I couldn’t, the memories of me and him kissing and dancing in the living room last night made me too shy to meet him right now.

 We kissed, we laughed until dawn. Then he realized he should let me back to my room and get some sleep so he could take a cold shower or I will regret everything that he do when he couldn’t stop myself.

My cheeks felt so warm at that thoughts, I should stop thinking about it and get out from the apartment.

Six minutes already passed when I keep walking along the beach until I felt somebody pull out my hairband making my hair loose messily.

Sh

“Hey!” I was going to scold whoever did it but my mouth shut when I saw Kiseok grinned mischievously and purposely waving my hairband to the air to annoy me, not that I forgot to mention that he was on his black T-shirt and red basketball shorts along with his running shoes looking so gracefully handsome.

“Catch me if you want it back.” He shrugged and smiled smugly before starting to run like a mad athlete before I could do anything except staring and mouth gaping like a fool at his action.

Kiseok will be death of me.

I couldn’t get my hairband back when the fact I was more like walking not even jogging. So I let it go not trying to run after him, I made a good choice, running after him would only make me more exhausted.

 Seemed like noticed that I didn’t fall in his trap, Kiseok ran back to my direction which gave me full view of his figure, running like he was a model of famous sport brand. I could stare at him like only God knows how long.

When he was close to me, I tried to hide my excitement while said, “Look who’s running back now, weird.”

He chuckled then ran to his hair unconsciously, “You run like a turtle.”

“Ha-ha.” I snatched my hairband on his clasp and tie my hair back with it. He let me do it and we started to walk together.

“Okay not a turtle, but snail. Eun-snail or Snail-Ha.” He was so persistent to annoy me. This guy is the same guy who kissed me like a mad man last night but this morning he switched mode to sneaky and little bit annoying but still good looking guy.