Fifteen

Young Eunha

They gone.

I rooted on my spot when Kiseok was half dragging and half leading the uninvited girl out from the lobby. Everyone went back normal and shrugged it off, but later the rumors would be spreading all over this place. And I wasn't doubting it at all.

People nowadays likes to talk about anything or anyone.

I sat on my chair, not feeling well. My curiosity won't let me to stop wondering what's happening between that girl and Kiseok. I was so curious and it made my head hurt, my heart felt uneasy thinking about them.

Are they couple?
Did they have fight?
That's why his girlfriend come to office and confront him? 
She's so pretty, they looked good together.

Oh my God, am I jealo-
No, what happened with me?

I tried to force myself work on my paper and stuff, but I was dying and itchy to call Yoona, asking about the Clara girl. But what's the best excuse to dig deeper about Kiseok's personal life?

I typed the keyboard furiously, glaring at my monitor as I decided to search Kiseok's name on google, hoping there would be glimpse of his past or anything about him.

-----

Jung Kiseok

I kissed her.
But I felt nothing.

The lips that used to love to taste, her upper lips which always formed into pout whenever she tried to think hard wasn't make my heart beat skipped anymore. Her long and tiny fingers that I thought match myself perfectly weren't making me feel the way it used to be.

They weren't same.

I thought I'd lose my mind when I see her, I thought I'd be so angry and pissed off for what she did to me. But it didn't happen, instead of angry I felt pity on her.

I smiled at myself, realizing that she was pure past. And I didn't even regret anything happened in the past though it was painful and heartbreaking.

I already moved on and I'm no longer holding grudge on her.

Clara cried in my arms when I told her to go back to Germany, sorting out her problems with her husband. I hate seeing girl's crying, but I had to do it. I didn't want to send her mixed signal then she would misunderstanding my action towards her.

After little bit drama, finally I arrived back at my office.

Here we go, I was kind of expecting my employees would be talking about fuss this morning behind my back. I didn't care at all, but if they started to add unnecessary things in the news then I'd be gladly send them home forever.

Eunha.
I remembered her. 

What did she think about me and Clara?
Should I tell her the truth?
What should I do?

It's not like she care anyway.

My unconscious mocked me. I rolled my eyes to myself then walked to my room, when I passed Eunha's desk, it was empty and she was nowhere to be seen.

I glanced at my watch, lunch break was still an hour later. Where she could be?

I opened my door lazily and groaned in annoyance, not knowing that I wasn't alone in my office room.

There she was!

She was tiptoeing, trying to put folder on top of the shelves but ended up hit her head because she startled due my sudden groan.