Eight

Young Eunha

"I can't come on time, please meet him for me, I'll join right after I get my things done." Kiseok explained in last minute before we were ready for the meeting, he looked in rush and he was in hurry.

Huh? What?

I didn't even could say yes but he already added, "just write everything that Mr. Kwon say and need, I'm counting on you okay?" He looked at me then patted my shoulder lightly, "I gotta go, Eunha. See you later!"

Just then he disappeared, rushing out from Marshall's Construction building lobby leaving me no choice.

Meeting with Hyuk.

I thought I would only waiting for him on the side while he would busy discussing with Hyuk, but right when climbed in the car, Kiseok told me that he had to go and he would drop me off at Hyuk's office.

Did you ever in the situation which you wished never happen but then universe decided to backstabbing you? Can I compare my situation right now with that kind of analogy?

But what else I can do except act like an adult and professional.

I glanced at my watch, noticing that the meeting would start in ten minutes. Not wanted to come late, I dragged myself to the elevator and find Hyuk's office according to the receptionist.

----

Kwon Hyuk

"No worries, it's only about the document and the contract, for technical things I'll wait for you." I looked at the huge window glass from my office, Busan was cloudy.

I heard Kiseok sighing on the line, "It's reallu urgent, I'm sorry. I already sent Eunha, she will come in five I think coz I just drove her off to your building."

What?

"Sorry?" I jerked off from my thought, wondering that I was misheard things.

"I don't want to waste your time so I sent my PA instead, you can give her brief for the documents and contracts, she's efficient and smart, you can discuss about technical too but if you want discuss with me then it's fine." He explained and the only thing I cared was Eunha will come meeting me.

And I wasn't ready.

When I was about responding, I heard knocks on my door and my secretary came in, "Mr. Kwon?" 

"Yes?" I looked at her in anticipation.

Don't say-

"Miss Eunha is coming to meet you." She said and I could only nod, waving my hand to dismis her and she retreated from my office.

Damn, she came too fast for my liking.

Then I remembered that I was still on the phone with Kiseok, "Mr. Jung, your PA is here." I informed, trying to sound calm but failed.

"That's good, see you soon then." I could picturing he was smiling, probably feeling proud but I didn't give fuck to his feeling. 

"Yeah, see you." 

Then the phone line went dead.

I ran my fingers on my hair, feeling anxious. How could this happen? After four years? Why do my heart beat so fast? She's only my past, for God's sake!

Face it like a real man, I scolded myself then I pressed the intercom, "please show Miss Eunha."

"Right away, Sir."