Eleven

Kwon Hyuk

"I already read all of them, nothing need to revised so I think you and your team can start right away." Kiseok was currently at my office, alone. He was in business mode for the past two days, so straight forward and keeping his intense eye contact which more like glaring in my opinion.

I didn't see Eunha either, she usually tagging Kiseok along wherever he goes. After last encounter at my office two days ago, I never seen her again. Even if I met Kiseok for dinner, there was no sign of Eunha's presence.

She looked okay and didn't show any expression when I said I will married in three months, it made me pissed off. When Yuri told her to come with Kiseok, her face slightly reddened. 

Is she has crush on Kiseok?

I was in the edge to ask where Eunha is but he seemed not in good mood, he talked fast and clear, no small smile and laugh as usual and I wondered why.

"Oh and the usb-" I brought the subject to try my luck finding where the hell Eunha was.

"Here." He put my black usb on my desk, the usb which contain of three dimensions file of Hotel layout drawing. I gave to Eunha before she dismissed herself and walked out from my office.

"I took it from Eunha, everything is under my supervision now." He said firmly as if he warned me about something. I felt like there was hiding message under his words but I couldn't think of any.

Shit. What was happened?

"Sure, I'll process it right away and we can start working as soon as possible." I nodded, I must working twice or more hard for this. Kiseok invested more than billion dollars, if this project success then my name as an Engineer would be more in benefit. And didn't want to piss him off or else he and his power could do anything to make my company's name gone wrong.

"When your team start to work? Approximately starting on?" He asked, tapping his fingers on my desk in small motion but I knew he was impatient.

"Next week, everything already prepared. I just need to call the team leader and make sure everything work efficiently." I explained, I knew he was a perfectionist and detailed, I will make sure he wouldn't regret working with me.

"Very good." He stood and fixed his suit's button, "I gotta go." 

"Back to the hotel?" I asked, still trying to be friendly. He had been giving me constant glare and hard jaw line, I thought I could hurt myself if I put my finger on his jaw line. 

Though I tempted to use his jaw as onion slicer.

"No, I'll back to Seoul in two hours." He stated, looking at his watch. 

Hey dude, what's going on here?

"So soon? I thought you have one week." 

"I couldn't leave my work at Seoul too long, just call me when you want to talk to me. We'll report anything time to time."

"No worries." I have him salute, one of my way to loosen his mood. 

"Good." We shook our hand and I showed him the way out.

"I'll walk you outside, we didn't even have time to chill out so let's say it's my pleasure to keep you safe and entertained." I said as we walked out from my office and went to the elevator.

Fucking lies, you just wanted to see if Eunha was outside, inside the car, waiting for Kiseok or not.

I cursed myself.

"Thank you." It was his answer and the elevator ride was deadly silent.

But when we reached the lobby, there was no figure that I expected to be there. It was only Kiseok and his driver. Even when I saw Kiseok climbed in the back seat of the car, there was no Eunha. 

Did she already back to Seoul?

So it would be only Kiseok who came back to Busan?

What the heck was going on?

Kiseok seemed brooding since yesterday and now he wanted to fly back to Seoul which probably Eunha already did, maybe yesterday?

Did they have fight?

But they're not couple, are they? 

Fuck all of these, why did I have to care?

----

Young Eunha

Two days ago...

I heard my flight departure had been announcing for few times, indicating me to move faster or else I would missed my flight.

Last night after dinner with Kiseok, he gave my ticket to go back to Seoul in the next morning. He said there's something happened on one of the hotel's branch and he needed me to help Hyunwoo taking care all of it. While he will stay few more days and go back to Seoul as well.

He looked so tense and my plan to tell him the truth was canceled, I didn't want to add drama in this work when there's something serious happen. It would be only adding him the headache, so I decided to tell him when the time's right.

I was hoping he would ask me the reason behind my tears but nothing. He only talked about why I have go back to Seoul and we talked about food, Busan and other stuff.

More like personal stuff, like he told me he hate pickles, he loves to read; obviously the series of Christian Grey, which made me secretly squirm uncomfortable, he also loves to eat noodle, his dream to be football player but he couldn't because he hurt his ankle very bad when he was teenager. We bonded in various conversation, the more we talk about each other, the more I found another side of him which I never knew before.

His presence brought warm and something that I haven't been feeling before. Something kind of safe? Giddy like high school girl in their puberty? Moreover whenever he felt excited about something, his eyes would twinkle and his contagious laugh made me somehow happy.

He made me feel in ease which it was something surprising, because he could be the one who always looked serious and now slowly changed into more friendly.

I shook my head to get rid of thoughts about him. He was only being nice and I didn't want to misinterpret his kindness, he was my boss.

My phone buzzed in my grabs, I forgot to turn it off. I quickly unlocked my phone and saw there was one message for me, from Kiseok:

Safe flight, see u soon.

There he was, being nice and care like an older brother. I typed few words as reply before the flight attendant warned me to turn my phone off.

So I replied :

Thank you, Sir. :)

Five seconds later, came his reply which made me choked on my seat.

It's oppa to you. ;)

-----

Kyaaaaaaah~ I felt so giddy when I wrote Eunha's part. It made me remember when I was dating my ex, kkkkkk.