Fourteen

Kwon Hyuk

"Isn't this should be like this?" Eunha looked at the camera, trying to open the peanut butter can's lid.

"No, you do it wrong baby." I heard myself chuckle, enjoying her struggle.

After few more try and useless muscle movement, she finally gave up.

"Do it for me, please?" She gave me her undeniable puppy eyes and I immediately lost on them.

Dang those brown eyes! 

"Nope." I popped out the p while still directed my phone to her, recording her. 

"Oppa, please~" she batted her eyelashes innocently at me, taking more step closer to me. She knew how to put me under her spell.

I put my phone on the table and launched myself to her, her giggles was like favorite music.

For almost a week since she left, I went back to dig my old folder in my laptop, replaying over and over all of my video with Eunha. 

"Oppa, are you done?" Yuri suddenly appeared at my office's door, making me shut my laptop in the speed of lightning.

Shit, I almost get caught!

"Why are you so surprised to see me?" She frowned.

Damn, that's not good.

"What did you watch? I was standing here for few minutes and you didn't even notice me." She walked to my desk and reached my laptop but I blocked her hand with pulling her to my lap, distracting her.

"Just work, boring contract." I nuzzled my nose into her neck, little bit feeling guilty for lying. I was watching my old video with Eunha behind my fiancee back.

And honestly I enjoyed that.

I didn't know what was exactly happen but since Eunha came back I wouldn't stop thinking about her.

"Really?" Yuri shifted on my lap so she could face me, "Then I need to do something to cheer you up, what should I do?" She made a sweet gesture with placing her hands cupping my face.

I smirked at her, "maybe one hot kiss and let see where it will lead us." 

Without any words she kissed me and start to do what I always expected whenever I'm upset.

Sex on the office desk.

----

Young Eunha

"You can't forbid me to meet Simon!" I heard someone yelled from the receptionist lobby when I was about to get in elevator.

It was 7.35 in the morning and the other employees were quite packed, instead of heading to their own floor to start working, they stopped and watching unusual view at the lobby.

Of course I was one of them.

"I'm sorry Miss, I can't let you in because you don't have an appointment with Mr. Jung-" Mina, our receptionist reasoned. She was right, Kiseok always inform us who he wants to see and who will be visit him.

"Do you even know who I am?!" She spat, I couldn't see her but from her back figure, but I could tell how classy she was. I swore she's celebrity, her hand bag that probably cost my two years salary, smooth and shiny hair. I wondered what bring her here.

"I swear I'd make Simon to fire you in any minutes if he found out how you treat me!" She threatened, she looked determined and she called Kiseok with his english name which grown me more curious.