Thirteen

Young Eunha

We left together from Yoona's house and Kiseok drove me to the store which sell various import stuff, and he did fulfill his promise. He bought all the chocolates and more variety of them, I was sure he would keep filling the trolley with chocolates if I didn't stop him.

Once we went back inside the car, he suggested to buy drive thru coffee and then parked his car not far from park nearby. But still, neither of us hasn't said anything, it's just the sound of us sipping the coffee.

I tried to focus on my coffee but it didn't work, Kiseok presence was really distracting. It was our first meeting after Busan bonding time, even he only two days flight after me but the office felt so dull and different without him.

I took a secret glance on him from the corner of my eye then sipped my coffee again. I wanted to start the conversation with telling him the truth then promised that I will not mix my personal feeling with work. I need to explain that everything happened between Hyuk and I won't make any difference with my performance at work. I regretted my emotional unstable at that time and I won't do it again.

I must act like an adult.
If Hyuk could do it then why I can't?

----

Jung Kiseok

"Do you want to walk outside or sit on the bench there?" I asked, still had no idea why I decided to ask her to go out with me, bought her chocolates and brought her at the park. One thing that I wanted to do was clearing my mind.

I often did something unpredictable recently and mostly about Eunha.

"Ummm, I think it's better here." She muttered.

"Oh okay." 

Silent.

Geez, I really needed to straighten my mind. It's just Eunha, but-

I glanced at her fingers to distract my thinking, they're so small and her skin looked so milky- 

Get yourself together, Kiseok! I retreated my eyes back to her face, oh shit- that pouty lips were so distracting and obviously not helping at all.

"I want to tell you something." We both said at the same time, making both of us chuckled. The weird tension suddenly disappeared, it changed into more warm and bearable I guessed.

I never knew that being one room with Eunha could be this nerve wrecking.

"You can go first." I nodded at her, I wasn't sure if I could tell her everything right now. I needed to buy more time.

She was fidgeting her fingers nervously before looked at me. "Sir-" 

"No." I shook my head. Very unpleasant by her choice of word to call me. We were out of office and it wasn't a work time anymore, we should be more friendly and lessen the formality.

At first Eunha was confused but then she discovered my mind, "Oh- okay. Oppa..?"

I grinned in satisfied, "Sounds good, keep going."

"I'm sorry for being unprofessional." She stated and I raised one of my eyebrows at her.

"Huh?"

"I shouldn't have mixed personal matters with work." She said with determination in her voice.

Oh, she's going to confess about Hyuk and her.

"What do you mean, Eunha?" I could play along to pretend that I knew nothing.

"I wasn't myself when we were at Busan." She pressed her lips together before added, "I didn't mean to be moody and vulnerable like that."