a whole new world part 1

BONNIE, LUKE AND OC
title: a whole
new world - part 1
mood: random
tw: middle finger , bantering, sass
one shot!

Diana Vin is played by Shelley Henning or anyone else you'd like to picture incl urself.

✿.。.:* ☆

:* ☆

Diana Vin, gradually awakes knowing that something is off, something odd but she couldn't quite place it.

I probably had a nightmare she concludes still remembering the horrible feeling of suffocation. The brown haired girl recalls herself kicking and trashing trying to inhale in oxygen but to no avail she had kept on struggling to breathe in her air supply. she was being pushed down by something... as she battled for oxygen, Diana felt like a fish out of water and it was horrible.

The 21 year old kicks off the disturbing feeling which felt impossibly vivid and arises from her bed a perplexed Diana frows her brows wondering if it actually were a dream. The blinding light radiating from the scorching sun, which seeped through the white linen curtains blinded her. On reflex Diana used her arms ,shielding herself from it as she groaned.

Diana was subjected to being parent-less when they died in an air crash along with the baby her mother had been carrying. She lost her mother,father and her unborn sibling a few years ago.It was noticeably lonesome for the girl although she was familiarised with the feeling of loneliness.

Grateful to her roommate in Whitemore college. Diana received an outlook on family and sisterhood thanks to Bonnie. Diana also found a sense of bonding with her classmate,Luke.

trying to find Bonnie, Diana scans the room for her but comes up blank.
she must have had errands to run.

still very much confused and a tad shaken up from the 'nightmare'. Diana enters the bathroom, minutes later she was done but somehow the girl didn't remember being that fast. woah... major flash vibes rn,what even?

Shaking it off, Diana tugsq on a pair of black skinny jeans and a red top. throwing on her black biker jacket and a pair of combats. she works on her hair, curling it into locks before doing a bit of makeup

As Diana places the mascara wand into its bottle she begins to feel a burning  sensation in her throat. It felt like hot sandpaper being scratched against her insides. coughing heavily to eliminate the disgusting burn,Diana fills up a glass with water and drinks from it thirstily which does her some good... for now.  Diana, grabs her phone to text Bonnie.