73. Ian.S• smolder flirt (gif)

73. Ian Somerhalder• smolder flirt [gif length]
_*_

↠when ,Y/N has gotten the lucky opportunity to photograph Ian Somerhalder for the magazine house she works for

when ,Y/N has gotten the lucky opportunity to photograph Ian Somerhalder for the magazine house she works for.

Y/N moved about,leaning right then left trying to get different angles for Ian's photoshoot.

She bent her right leg down slightly and took a shot of Ian smiling.

Moving onto some candid shots as well as a few with her cat,Fluffball . Ian looked hot to say the least in every shot!

The sun striked down perfectly on the vampire actor and Y/N immediately snapped the pic.

Ian chuckled. ❝I wasn't even ready

She shrugged which Ian thought was cute. ❝you don't have to be❞

She inhaled a sharp breath feeling all warm and fuzzy inside as Ian smiled at her. Gosh she really liked him,hardcore.

A silly celebrity crush it was most definitely not. Spending a week taking pics for this handsome actor. Y/N had gotten to know him on a more personal level which fuelled her feelings to the blue eyed man.

Jamie,hold this please❞ Y/N handed her camera to the assistant before walking over to Ian. She setted his hair ,her fingers brushing it back. She nodded once and smiled,satisfied. ❝better!

Y/N then walked back and took her camera from Jamie.

Ian being playful as always, ruffled his hair,smirked at Y/N then gave her the infamous smolder which gave the girl a whole goddamn zoo in her stomach.

Her heart skipped a beat and as Ian smugly grinned knowing the effect he held on her. He asked ❝Is this better ,Y/N?❞

She swallowed hard, ❝Y-Yea it's fine

Perfect infact she murmured clicking the button, taking the pic of Ian.

Ian continued doing random cute or sexy stuff as Y/N felt flustered while Ian enjoyed seeing her all red,HOT and bothered.

She huffed ❝okay how about we do more with fluffball?

Ian cocked an eyebrow ❝sure! Your cat is adorable a lot like the owner❞ he winked

Making Y/N blush ❝thanks❞.

Ian called for a break 10 minutes later and the crew dispersed while Y/N played around with fluffball,her cat.

The vampire actor approached the girl finally deciding to ask her out . ❝Hey,Y/N maybe we could get coffee after?❞ Ian wondered.

She grinned ❝i'd love to❞

great!❞ ian beamed at the beautiful woman in front of him before he knelt down petting fluffball as well. His fingers meeting Y/N's.

●|●|●
THIS WAS WAY TOO CUTE! AND OMFG THAT GIF KILLED ME! I LOVE IAN SFM😍

I'm thinking of a social media fic with this ;) SO MANY IDEAS AND DRAFTS ugh i need help😂

We are at 7k+ views so yay!!

Xo-Adeela J • 23 jan 2018