Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore
title: damon's birthday
mood: bday, fluff, cute
other: birthday special
tw: makeout!

✿.。.:* ☆

↠ Damon when, you tell him happy birthday

Damon when,
you tell him happy birthday. . .

Damon Salvatore awoke with a lazy smile on his soft lips, rubbing the sleep away from his eyes he then caught sight of a few balloons tied to the bedside table. Damon flicked a finger at them allowing the balloons to bobble from side to side.

He chuckled softly knowing it could only be you who had done this. He threw off the covers and stepped onto the floor which was scattered with rose petals gracing his feet. Another amused smile lit up his gorgeous face and you couldn't help but let out an internal 'aww' as you watched from afar.

He took a few more steps and finally you vamp sped over tripping the wire line letting out a boom of confetti surround him.

As the confetti fell on Damon. His blue eyes found yours. ʻʻHappy birthday to the love of my life.ʼʼ Damon looks at you for a moment in thought at how did he get so lucky to have you? before his lips break out into a slow smile. He closes the distance between you two, pulling you in towards him. Chest pressed up against one anothers.

Your arms immediately wrap around his frame and Damon buries his face in the crook of your neck. He places a kiss on your collarbone, sending a delightful shiver down your spine.

You wrap your arms tighter around him ʻʻyou make it all happyʼʼ Damon sincerely states with heavy emotion and your heart warms ʻʻI love you so much.ʼʼ He whispers against your lips as they brush against one another making your breath quicken.

ʻʻI love you more.ʼʼ You whisper back,tugging on the back of his hair. Your lips barely touch his and Damon collides fast against you kissing you hard. His hand goes to your thighs and squeezes it making you jump and wrap your legs around his waist. Kisses getting messier.

Your fingers entangle in his soft black hair and he cups your face gently. Damon vamp speeds you to his bed and drops you on it. Your arms still draped over his neck. He towers over you giving you the most beautiful smile. ʻʻThanks by the way.ʼʼ You grin in response ʻʻAnything for the man I love.ʼʼ

He chuckles and you pull him towards you connecting your lips once more. His hands finding their way underneath your shirt, undoing the clasp of your bra and yours already taking his v-neck off and tossing it somewhere in the room along with your own shirt.

•|•|•

Happy birthday to this amazing fictional character, the loml
Mr.Damon Salvatore from 'The Vampire Diaries'. In honour of his lovely birthday here's an imagination and don't forget to check out 'The Forever Journal' for a Damon quote special and you could win a prize. (Forever journal now deleted)

Damon tho like that man is freakin' gorgeous 😍 sjsjs

xo - Adeela J
28 June 2017

xo - Adeela J28 June 2017