68. Stefan.S|#bdaySpecial¤Fluff

68. Stefan Salvatore° birthday special •medium length◆FLUFF

happy birthday to this amazing,hot,sweet,strong and awesome fictional character,Stefan Salvatore💙. He has endured and conquered and has taught us many things. A character immersed in turmoil and darkness whom found the light to his situation👏. Stefan Salvatore deserved better #LYStefan #ripper #herohair🔥
-AdeelaJ
******

Stefan when you came to see him on his birthday•

Stefan Salvatore,remained brooding as he pondered over the years which had passed

Stefan Salvatore,remained brooding as he pondered over the years which had passed. He had been living for so long,well technically he was living as an undead bloodsucker and that surely made him wish to be human. Stefan's girlfriend,Y/N was on her way ready to wish him a happy birthday. Although she wanted to throw him a party and celebrate his birthday,Stefan convinced her to just spend the day with him.

*YOU*

You arrived at the boarding house,all big smiles and happiness. A gift in your hand for the man you loved.

"Stefan!" You called making your way in. "Stef!". You walked deeper inside the house,finally finding Stefan in the library parlour area.

He looked deep in thought as the familiar brooding expression graced his handsome face which worried you.

"Hey". You softly spoke,wrapping your arms around Stefan's neck from behind the couch.

"Hi". His smile stiff as he sipped from his drink.

"Okay listen up! It's your birthday and we're gonna have fun. Just please don't be sad. I love you". You sincerely stated which made Stefan set his glass down and pull you down onto his lap.

"I love you more" He nestled his head into the crook of your neck and relaxed at your touch.

"I would give anything to be human with you,Y/N".

You sighed "Stefan,I love you for you and I wouldn't wanna change that. I'm sorry and I know how much you'd like to be a human but then we wouldn't have met". You played with his hair as you felt Stefan nod against your neck.

"That's true" he grinned as he pulled away pressing his lips to yours in a kiss.

"So wanna see the gift I got you?" You cocked an eyebrow with a huge dorky grin which made Stefan smile warmly at your happiness. He had forgotten about the brooding and was now focused on you.

"I would love to". You chuckled before kissing Stefan once again.

•♡•♡•
Okay so i love this imagine! I was supposed to make it angsty but I'm nice ya'll and after that Damon death one I think you guys deserved something cute and sweet😂. THIS IS HONESTLY COUPLE GOALZ!

Hbday Stef I love this vampire so much ugh!😍

Copyright protected | do not steal,take,copy,use for ideas,reproduce etc

Read this on www.wattpad.com under username @Adeela_Defan_TVD ONLY!

If you read my imagines and you like it,vote ppl it's free :).

Xo-Adeela_Defan_TVD * AdeelaJ
Nov 5th 2017