the cast

THE CAST
title: enzo much?
mood: bday, love & fun
tw: none!
other: micheal malarkey
(enzo actor) birthday special

✿.。.:*

↠ Micheal when, he sees you

↠ Micheal when, he sees you. . .

You hastily rushed down the staircase, grabbing your car keys whilst jumping up and down trying to tug on the converse sneakers.

Soon you were speeding into the TVD studio and parking in a vacant spot next to Ian and Niki Somerhalder's car.

Today was your boyfriend's birthday and you were bursting with excitement. You ran inside the building and stopped at the break room but found it empty. Realising that the small gathering must be occurring in Micheal's green room or somewhere else you make the way down to the hall.

ʻʻYo,Y/n!ʼʼ Paul Wesley greets as he
sees you walking down the hall. The Stefan actor throws an arm  around your shoulder when Ian comes over with his phone up and recording.

ʻʻSay hi to the cameraʼʼ Ian joins you and his on-screen brother.

You wave and Ian begins talking again ʻʻSo,guys I'm sure you all know it's Malarkey's birthday todayʼʼ Paul cheers as you chuckle.

ʻʻHere's wishing the half of  Denzo a happy birthday!ʼʼ

ʻʻHappy birthday,bro! Woohooʼʼ Paul wishes before Ian pans the camera to you.

ʻʻHappy birthday babe!ʼʼ you finish off and Ian signs out to the fans before he hits post pocketing his phone.

ʻʻCome on,we were waiting for youʼʼ The on screen brothers lead you outside.

ʻʻHi, Y/n!ʼʼ Candice greets waving at you. One by one greetings and hugs are exchanged.

10 minutes later, the man that you've been looking for all day comes up from behind and wraps an arm around your waist.

ʻʻHello,gorgeousʼʼ he leans his chin on your shoulder.

ʻʻEnzo much?ʼʼ you grin.

ʻʻMhmm you love it. So where's
my gift?ʼʼ Micheal tilts his head playfully tapping it with yours.

ʻʻOf course I do and your gift is at home misterʼʼ you cheekily say with a wink. 

ʻʻNow come on we got a cake to eatʼʼ you two share a quick kiss before walking into the tent. Gaining huge smiles and lots of clapping from the other cast members. Micheal beams.

ʻʻHere you goʼʼ Paul hands the knife to him.

ʻʻI'm hungryʼʼ Ian adds and Niki laughs ʻʻYou're always hungry.ʼʼ

You and the cast all agree in unison which makes the Damon actor pout ʻʻNow that's not fair.ʼʼ

ʻʻOnce I cut this up you can eat,mate. alright? Niki leave my boy aloneʼʼ Micheal says.

Ian laughs ʻʻYou see honey he
understands meʼʼ The blue eyed actor whispers to his wife.

Micheal throws a thumbs up Ian's way before taking his girlfriend's hand in his, pressing a kiss on your knuckles before he bent down and blew out the candles while you smiled fondly at him.

ʻʻHappy birthday to you,Happy birthday, dear Micheal.Happy birthday to you!.ʼʼ

•|•|•

a/n:

short and filler like ik but t'was just to honour Malarkey's birthday.  Happy birthday, Micheal Malarkey ❤

gifs edited by me

xo - Adeela21 June 2017

xo - Adeela
21 June 2017