Ian Somerhalder

Ian Somerhalder
title: yes? yes!
mood: fluff
tw: none!
request by:Love_267

✿.。.:* ☆

↠ Ian when, you say yes

Ian when, you say yes. . .

ʻʻWe need to talkʼʼ Ian, states as he approaches you making you stop mid-sentence in a conversation with your bestie. panic takes over, you swallow ʻʻAbout?ʼʼ his piercing blue eyes dart around the room before settling back over you ʻʻNot hereʼʼ he takes your small hands in his large ones leading you away from the fancy party and to the back by the gazebo underneath the big oak tree that had strung up lights which glowed softly.

ʻʻIan,you're scaring meʼʼ you bite your lip in worry. He stops inside of the gazebo just as the sun is about to set. The man you loved stood in front of you in a suit looking as handsome as ever yet nervous. You smoothed down your long lacey black dress and shuffled in your stiletto clad feet ʻʻIs everything okay?.ʼʼ

He shakes his head yes,nibbling on his lip before exhaling ʻʻGod I thought this would be easier,Y/n.ʼʼ

Ian nervously chuckles ʻʻOkay here goes.ʼʼ He flashes a mega watt smile before his hands leave yours and he kneels down on one knee making you gasp as tears of joy began to drop ʻʻOh my god,Ian!.ʼʼ

He takes your left hand in his right one, a gorgeous yet nervous smile on display which just made you tear up more ʻʻY/n Y/l/n, I have loved you ever since the day I first met you back in the park where you were laughing with your friends and you caught my eye. It was love at first sight. You gripped me,baby... I had this whole heart fluttering speech planned but right now it doesn't matter only you do. (your bff's name) would probably kill me for not doing the speech I wrote but I know you'll protect meʼʼ Ian joked making you both give out emotional filled laughs.

ʻʻI love you,Y/n so much.Will you marry me?ʼʼ His ocean eyes search yours for a confirmation and through your tears you choke out a ʻʻYes.ʼʼ

ʻʻ Yes?ʼʼ Ian grins cheekily, as he wipes a tear away from his face then yours. You nod eagerly.

ʻʻYes!ʼʼ He slips thegorgeous diamond cut ring onto your finger before standing up. Ian immediately takes you into his arms as you jump into them. His lips find yours and you kiss,smiles and love rolled into one.

You were going to be married to the most amazing man in the world. You realized then and there with Ian kissing you under the sunset that he truly is your saviour. ʻʻI love youʼʼ you whisper, lost in the magic, his magic... as your forheads touch. Ian takes you in with intense love in his eyes,it makes your heart flutter ʻʻI love you,tooʼʼ he cups your face and kisses you again.

•|•|•

a/n:

he is so cute it kiLLs me
this imagine = life goals

he is so cute it kiLLs methis imagine = life goals

x- ©Adee
15th July 2017