98. Jermey|grief *request*+VOTE tvd fanfic 2018 @TVDCommunity

98. Jermey Gilbert| grief *requested*

Request by: jadehake
Prompt: (reader sacrifices herself for Elena,Damon,Stefan and Jermey to Klaus. Jermey finds her dead with a letter addressed to him as he cries) *worded by me*

Remember to vote/comment and request.
•°•°•°

also nominate this book in the TVDCommunity 2018 fanfic awards for BEST GIF Series or Best full imagines. The book is on my message board,link in comments or just PM me. Thank u.

Also nominate I can treat you better for:
Best kai parker fic
Best AU fic and Amber for various stuff.

_⭐_

if i used this GIF before my bad :/

↬Jermey Gilbert when you,his gf of two years leaves him a letter after sacrificing herself to Klaus for her brothers,Stefan & Damon and for Elena and him. . .

Jermey had no clue how much time had passed. He could hear Damon and Stefan arguing downstairs each spiraling with grief as Elena played referee. Jermey's fingers gripped the letter you had left him but the rest of his body felt numb.

it hurt, the boy had been through many deaths of loved ones but yours was different it felt as if his heart was begging to stop beating and feeling.

❝No! I'm not going to just go ahead and plan our little sister's funeral, i need time❞

❝Damon — ❞ his voice cracked ❝she's gone. Y/n is gone. We owe this to her❞

Glass shatters as Damon yells ❝no! You don't get to tell me what we have to do i know Stefan. I know our sisters dead! She gave herself over to Klaus so we could all be saved except for her!❞

❝Damon... ❞ Elena began.

❝You don't think I'm grieving either Damon?. Our little sister y/n died tonight and all she left us were goodbye letters. Upstairs Jermey is crying and over here we have to keep it together! ❞ the green eyed vampire,Stefan placed a hand on his brother's shoulder.

Damon broke as he gripped his brother in a hug.
❝she shouldn't be dead ❞ the older brother repeated as they both cried while Elena wiped her tears away and went upstairs to Jermey.

❝Jermey... ❞

There he sat on the floor,head buried in his arms that rested on his knees.

❝y/n she--she told me that she had to it was the only way and ... —make it stop,it hurts! ❞ he sobbed as Elena ran in hugging the boy. She took the letter in one hand,the other holding Jer as she read the hand note.

Dear,Jermey

The love of my life, we met and it was amazing. You were the person i needed in my life and you've become my soul mate. Without you my life would've been empty and I'm grateful to have been loved so deeply by you. You showed me strength and hope, even in death i promise to always love you. I'm sorry Jermey I'm so sorry but please don't feel guilty and some months from now i want you to find someone else let's hope she gets to be with you forever *laughs* i love you
Always yours,
Y/n

Elena's doe eyes were wet with tears and as the two sobbed mainly Jermey ,the boy felt the darkness in his life become much bigger.

The girl he loves had died and his heart knew no pain as such until now.

I miss you already, y/n

●|●|●

I actually intended to make this 300 words but it went to 550 (minus this a/n) coz i caught a vibe and i think this was simple yet good and emotional!

Hope u liked it.
Show your support .

Also this was sad poor Jer i mean this was angsty.

Remember to vote for this in :
TVD FANFIC AWARDS 2018
By
TVDCommunity
Link will be in the comments + on my message board.

(Best GIF series)
&
I can treat you better + my oc (Amber)
For: best kai parker,best au, best oc etc.

x-Adeela J

-21 May 2018-