ღ JOSEPH MORGAN

Joseph Morgan
title: you & me
mood: cute,silly,fluff
tw: language!
other: birthday special,fts Gillies

✿.。.:* ☆

↠ Joseph when, he looks at you

You layed on your bed a day before his birthday, trying to come up with an idea. Finally having the perfect plan, you jumped out of bed and headed to the mall so you could purchase your fiancé a gift.

the next day
( the birthday )

His perfect full pink lips were slightly parted. His whole expression read peaceful, making it all the more difficult for you to awake him. Ditching the idea of waking Joseph up. You headed to the bathroom and then got dressed for the day in a pretty purple top and jeans. You brush out your hair and apply light makeup before exiting the bathroom. It was now 10am and he hadn't gotten up yet.

Heading down you quickly whipped up a delicious breakfast consisting of pancakes with berries and coffee. You placed the food on a tray and left the 'happy birthday' card and rose on the side.

As you got out the jug of orange juice, a pair of cold hands gripped your hips. The coldness from his hands earned a jump from you. The jug unscathed, you placed it on the counter and turned to face your British man.

His hold on you still fixed ʻʻHappy birthday.ʼʼ You softly wish him as your eyes meet with his turquoise ones.

ʻʻThank you,love. Sorry about my cold hands it's the lotion.ʼʼ He sheepishly said. An 'aww' left your lips and Joseph shook his head in amusement. ʻʻAww for what?ʼʼ he raised an eyebrow.

ʻʻAww coz you're just so damn cute!ʼʼ You state, while laying your forehead against his.

He looked good in a pair of dark wash jeans and a white v-neck tee. His hair slightly disarray. Joseph licked his lips as his heated gaze on you made you blush.

His lips took over yours in a light kiss before he pulled away.