drink you like a juicebox

READER X SALVATORES,ELENA,
BEKAH,KLAUS

title: drink you like a jukebox
mood: sassy,friendship,longtime love
tw: none!
other: this will feature some characters but mainly: the Salvatore's,Elena and Rebekah. Some Klaus too.

requested by:
PhoPhoTonkinsWife
request prompt:
Reader/OC was friends with the Salvatores back in 1864. Comes back to meet them. Becomes close with Rebekah and Elena gets jealous.

✿.。.:* ☆

:* ☆

ʻʻAhh it's so good to be backʼʼ You stretch out your legs across,Stefan's lap and sink down onto the couch.

Your green eyed bestie smiles and pats your leg ʻʻIt's good to have you back,
Y/n.ʼʼ

You playfully wink ʻʻLucky you.ʼʼ

Stefan's laugh gets mixed with Damon's footsteps, as the older Salvatore walks into the parlour.

He smirks at you in greeting so you bop your head too tired to do anything else.

ʻʻYou are the lucky one here.ʼʼ Damon says before he gestured for you to lift yourself up, grudgingly you complied and Damon took a seat before pulling you back down. Legs stayed sprawled on Stefan's lap and your back on Damon's.

You were the perfect trio just like old times back in 1864 when you were human. Katherine ruined it all by turning you but in a way i guess we should thank her she did make us something so much more powerful. . .

You grinned at the two guys next to me, one of them being the guy you've crushed on for as long as you could remember. . . ʻʻJust like old times.ʼʼ

Your peace was soon broken by Elena Gilbert ʻʻHiʼʼ Damon and you bobbed your heads in greeting. While Stefan smiled lovingly at his girlfriend as she placed a kiss on his cheek.

Once she stood upright the doppelganger glanced at me ʻʻHey,can I talk to you for a sec?.ʼʼ

The three of you wore matching frowns. Shrugging you swung your legs off Stefan and stood up.

The blue eyed vampire groaned in annoyance and you flashed Damon a small smile telling him you'd be back before Elena led the way into the main hall far away from the brothers. . .