Katherine Pierce

Katherine Pierce
tw: none
other: gender neutral
(using them as pronoun)

Request by: thequeenofdem0ns
Request: Katherine is extremely jealous of the time reader spends with Rebekah coz she's in love with the reader. Reader knows Kat likes them and enjoys/plays up the attention.
Additional: Long imagine

✿.。.:*

↠ Katherine when,she's being flirty

Katherine when,she's being flirty...

You knew Katherine from 1864. You had attended the original founders day which Pearl invited you to and once Katherine saw you she approached you and that's how you two became acquainted. Throughout the night you two chatted and laughed until George Lockwood called Katherine and she excused herself. You waited for sometime but the brunette vampire was lost in the crowd so you left for home as planned.

The present day in Mystic Falls,and yet again another party but this one was being thrown by your girlfriend Rebekah Mikealson.

Her mother was back from the dead and all they wanted was to live in peace ergo a party was in order.

ʻʻI got you somethingʼʼ Rebekah happily greeted you as she pecked your cheek and sat down at the booth.

ʻʻLet me guess an outfit for the event?ʼʼ You raised an eyebrow making Rebekah laugh ʻʻYou know me too well, Y/n.ʼʼ

ʻʻYou bet I doʼʼ You smile and take the package from the blonde original. Checking the outfit you were satisfied with your girlfriends choice.

ʻʻIt's great. Thank youʼʼ Rebekah grins as she gestures a waiter to come over.

Your stare darts over to a brunette. One you remembered from 1864. She glared viciously at Rebekah almost daggering her multiple times in her head. You stifled an amused chortle as you answer Rebekah when she inquiries about your order.

You excuse yourself after and Rebekah nods distracted by ordering.

ʻʻIf looks could kill,Katrinaʼʼ You spoke approaching her. Katherine smirked ʻʻSadly it doesn'tʼʼ She sauntered ahead hoping you would follow. You glanced at Rebekah momentarily, debating if you should follow the devious vampire or not. ʻʻI'd hate to keep Bekah waitingʼʼ You apologise to Katherine as you head back to the blonde. The waiter writes down one last thing before he leaves. ʻʻWere you ordering the whole menu?ʼʼ You laugh and so does Rebekah ʻʻNot entirely,love.ʼʼ

3rd person Pov

Katherine Pierce,watched the two laugh from afar. She gritted her teeth and tried desperately to control her jealousy that was accompanied by anger.