Stefan Salvatore

Stefan Salvatore
title: fine, I like you
mood: tensed anger love
tw: stefan and her are sorta
rude at first esp stef 🙈 make out sesh!
other: reader is klaus's hybrid twin sister they are super close, sassy savage stefan,klaus features in imagine as well. long imagine

✿.。.:* ☆

↠ Stefan, when Y/n offers him her hand

Stefan,
when Y/n offers him her hand...

Stefan's pov:

ʻʻWe've been at this all day.ʼʼ I grunt under my breath in irritation.

Klaus and his twin sister,Y/n turn their attention away from Ray to me for a fleet second. ʻʻDid you say something, mate?ʼʼ Klaus questions. Shaking my head I murmur ʻʻNothing.ʼʼ

Klaus seems displeased with my answer as he tosses the wolfsbane dart onto the pool table and approaches me. Hands behind his back in classic Klaus form.

The hybrid dick stands two inches opposite me, his sister next to him. ʻʻI think you did in fact say something, Stefan. I would like to know what it was.ʼʼ

I roll my eyes as I take a step back. ʻʻIt was nothing, Klaus. Let it go. Besides we have wolves to catch for your army of hybrids.ʼʼ I mentally scoff at his plan.

ʻʻOur army.ʼʼ The woman corrects hotly
She catches my eye and sexily smirks. I lick my lips and am about to walk pass the crazy hybrid twins when Y/n grabs my arm,halting my step.

I turn a fraction to glare at her but as I stare into her blue eyes. I can't push this frazzled feeling away. It's weird to say the least. I really miss,Lexi. She would have helped me get my jerk ripper self back to normal. And staring at Klaus's bad yet hot twin isn't normal!.

I rip my hand out of her hold ʻʻI thought we don't have time for this.ʼʼ I snarkily state. ʻʻAwwh,Stefan has his knickers in a twist.ʼʼ She teases and Klaus snickers.

ʻʻIf you two are done I'd like to conclude this boring day. As soon as you can get on with hybrid making that would be great.ʼʼ again I sass.

Y/n frowns, her brows dipped in worry ʻʻWhy so tensed,Stef?.ʼʼ Klaus narrows his eyes ʻʻYeah what's your problem,mate?.ʼʼ

I run a hand across my face in full blown frustration. This shit feels all wrong and bottled up ʻʻYou two are my problem!.ʼʼ I suddenly exclaim.

Ray jolts awake ʻʻOh did I wake you from your nap?.ʼʼ I snap at him. Klaus chuckles ʻʻIn such a bad mood,Stefan. That won't do us any good.ʼʼ He tsked, enjoying my misery.

Of course he would he doesn't have to deal with confusing feelings that involve a certain female hybrid!

ʻʻLaugh all you want,Klaus. When you two are done come find me.ʼʼ Y/n steps infront of me but I avoid her.