87. Stefan.S|cute [gif]

87. Stefan Salvatore|cute [gif]
_*_

↳ Stefan when he meets you for the first time

Stefan when he meets you for the first time

Y/N was seated at a table in the Mystic Grill,her journal open as she wrote down about this new change in her life,moving to the small town,Mystic Falls and about her desire to have something new and refreshing.

Dear,Diary
Well,here i am in Mystic Falls Virginia. It's a change that I'm expecting a lot from. So far the town's people have been welcoming. I met a blonde girl and her dark haired friend, I think their names were Caroline and Bonnie and they invited me to a bonfire tomorrow night. I gotta admit this town has some pretty hot guys. Who knows maybe I'll finally find my adventure out here with that someone special...

Y/N glanced up from her journal to find one of those hot boys she wrote about at the table in front of her. He had dirty brown-blonde hair and amazing forest green eyes.

The boy smiled at her and she returned it. Tucking her hair behind her ear she closed her journal. He stood up and approached her.

❝You keep a diary too?❞ the green eyed boy stood by her table and the girl nodded in response ❝Yeah you do too?❞

❝I do. Memories are important so i write them down.❞
Y/N smiled at that thought as she nodded in agreement.

❝May I?❞ He asked for permission to join her.

❝please❞ she gestured him to take a seat and he did.

❝I'm Stefan❞

❝Y/n❞ she replied.

Stefan looked at y/n with great fondness making the girl blush.

He was really cute and as the two chatted about various things getting to know one another through one meeting. Y/n and Stefan both knew something good was about to happen.

And he could be the one...

●|●|●
If u got that Miley Cyrus song ref.
COMMENT

Idk how i feel abt this one... meh.

But please don't be silent/ghost readers 😊 also check out that video

xo- Adeela J - (23/03/18)