ღ THE CAST

The Cast
title: charles micheal davis's
surprise birthday
mood: crazy and fun
tw: cursing!

✿.。.:* ☆

:* ☆

↠ The cast, when they get ready/pose for pictures

The cast, when they get ready/pose for pictures...

Ecstatic for tonight's events you awoke early and soon left the house to gather the required supplies and items for an epic birthday bash. The squad joined you in shopping for items while some assisted with the decor/set up at the apartment.

ʻʻPaul, you dork hurry up!ʼʼ You yelled at the Stefan actor, whom was flirting with this girl that ran promotions for a new chocolate brand at the store. You pushed your cart towards him and his victim of charm.

ʻʻHi, would you like to try our new chocolate bars?ʼʼ She greeted with a bright smile and turned to grab a box from the display behind her, bending as she did so.

You caught Paul checking her out and you tsked at him as you slapped his arm ʻʻSeriously?.ʼʼ

Paul sheepishly grinned and straightened up his posture ʻʻSorryʼʼ He apologized as the girl handed you the box of goods.

You were about to leave when she stopped you by slipping a piece of paper into the box of confections. ʻʻCall meʼʼ She makes a phone gesture and winks.

ʻʻDefinitelyʼʼ Paul smirked making her frown and shake her head. ʻʻNot you,silly. Herʼʼ She pointed at you,biting her lip and throwing a wink your way. You awkwardly nod, not expecting that.

ʻʻOh em.. thanks? okay gotta blastʼʼ You tug at a surprised Paul but he doesn't budge, too busy processing what had just happened.

ʻʻPlot twist,bitchʼʼ you state as you walk forward pulling him by his shirt.

ʻʻI didn't see that comingʼʼ comes his reply as he gets over the surprise of direction change, when Ian emerges laughing his head off at Paul's expense.