ღ KLAUS MIKEALSON

Klaus Mikealson
title: if i kiss you
mood: cute
tw: none!
other: 🎵 swipe & play
love me like you do by e.goulding

✿.。.:* ☆

↠ Klaus when, you'll are about to kiss

Klaus when, you'll are about to kiss...

ʻʻIf I kiss you,Y/n will you let me?...ʼʼ His blue eyes burnt into your e/c ones. A simple question yet an eruption of butterflies flew to the pits of your stomach.

The vacant train which you was about to board at the ungodly hour of midnight had now shut the doors and left the tracks rushing behind you yet your gazes stayed fixated intensely.

The intensity at which Klaus looked at you with, sent your heart into an erratic frenzy. The blond hybrid,parted his lips about to speak but decided against it.

As Klaus swallowed the tension in his throat, he arised from his seat and took slow steps towards you.

With each step he took, your heart did a back flip. Licking your lips, your throat suddenly felt dry.

Niklaus Mikealson,stood an inch away from you now. Your breaths laid heavy and thick as it coated the electrified air around you. Neither of you dared to move your gaze away from one another.

Teasingly slow he snaked an arm around your waist. The hues of uncertainty evident in the way his grip was,limp but once you bit down onto your lip nervously as the proximity of your bodies grew closer. Klaus took that as a sign and when your eyes flickered to his then down to his lips.

He crashed them against yours and they moved in a rhythm almost as fast and steady like the sound of your heart right now.

He gripped you tight as he was now sure of his actions. Your fingers tangled through his hair and tugged at the strands as Klaus's thumb grazed your cheek gently leaving behind tingles.

Klaus pulled apart with a light smirk dusting his lips ʻʻYou let me kiss you.ʼʼ
The blue eyed original simply stated as he shook his head with that lopsided charming grin.

You smiled seeing the shine radiate from his usually broken eyes. Shaking your head as well,a smile floated to your lips as you spoke in agreement
ʻʻI did.ʼʼ

ʻʻCan I kiss you again?.ʼʼ Klaus searched your eyes and you nod ʻʻWhat are you waiting for?.ʼʼ

ʻʻJust so you know. I'm not going to ask for permission everytime I want to kiss you,love.ʼʼ Klaus breathed against your lips with a smirky grin.

ʻʻI don't expect you to,Klaus.Now kiss me.ʼʼ You retort back as you tug on his collar,his body coming flushed against yours and your lips molds against his and in that moment the two of you knew if you both could you would never stop...

•|•|•

a/n:
Happy bday julie plec,
creator of tvd verse ✨ klaus is 🥰

p.s. i changed the
colour of the gif to b&w

 i changed thecolour of the gif to b&w

x - Adeela J
May 26th