Ian Somerhalder

Ian Somerhalder
title: baby in a belly
( mothers day + ian gonna be a dad special )
mood: fluff,soft vibes af
tw: none!

Cast & characters
they play in the shows:
Ian - Damon;Paul - Stefan;Candice - Caroline;Nina - Elena;Kat - Bonnie;Riley - Freya Mikealson;Phoebe - Hayley;Matt - Alaric;Stephen Amell - the Arrow;Grant Gustin - the Flash;Robbie Amell - from the duff,tomorrow people etc.

✿.。.:* ☆

↠ Ian,being ecstatic when he finds out you're pregnant

Ian,being ecstatic when he finds out you're pregnant...

You stood at the floor length mirror in your bedroom and examined your stomach. It all felt too surreal for you to be expecting. A tiny being was living inside of you and sharing your body.

The magical feeling of this never faded and you knew he would be just as ecstatic as you were because Mr.Somerhalder has awaited this day since the time you said "I do".

A few days back it was Matt Davis's birthday along with Stephen Amell,a fellow actor that Ian and you were friends with. Ian had went over to Matt's that night,since it was a boy's night and Stephen attended as well with his cousin,Robbie and co-superhero,Grant Gustin.

Grant just happened to be celebrating his engagement and the perfect opportunity was at the epic drinking night. You had a girl's sleepover with Nina,Candice,Kat,Phoebe and Riley.

The girls had no idea of your intention on taking a pregnancy test so when you pulled out the bag, the room erupted in gasps mixed with squeals of excitement. After much encouragement you took the test. As you and the squad eagerly sat on the edge of your seats.

Candice gushed about the surprise Joe pulled off for her. He wanted her to enter her 30th with a bang and they sure did. He took her to a romantic getaway lodge located on the outskirts.

Finally you picked up the test and revealed the big question. You were in fact pregnant. A happy dance followed with numerous of girly giggles and screams. ʻʻAlright girls,calm down.
We don't wanna hurt mama bearʼʼ
Candice cautioned,being a mother herself she knew the pregnancy phase all too well.

ʻʻI'm so happy for you, you're gonna make a fantastic motherʼʼ Candice chimed. The sleepover proceeded with no alcohol which was fine since you girls headed to Krispy Kreme and had chocolate filled drinks and snacks.

Now that was 6 days ago almost a week and you've been keeping this a secret from Ian for three days , it was killing you but you wanted to divulge the big news to him on a special day ,in a special way.