93. Daniel Gillies|we're dating!(cute)

93. Daniel Gillies|we are dating! (Cute)
_*_

↣Daniel when he thought that you had ended the live stream chat with the fans but you didn't and now everyone knew you two were dating

Daniel when he thought that you had ended the live stream chat with the fans but you didn't and now everyone knew you two were dating.

The Originals set was busy with crew members walking about setting things up and you walked around, phone in hand as you video recorded it all on the live stream.

Fans were sending in questions about your character and the mikealsons as well as sending fan messages to Joseph,Nate and Daniel.

❝Okay guys so behind me we have Julie discussing something which seems important let's not bother her❞ you chuckle walking towards the dress rooms.

On the way you bump into Joseph aka Klaus ❝y/n hey❞

He notices the live stream and turns to face the fans ❝hello,loves.❞

A bunch of comments come in gushing about jomo. ❝you guys sure love him❞ you laughed as Joseph waved goodbye after answering a klaus related question. He had a scene to do with Phoebe.

*2 minutes later*

❝okay guys I'll be answering one more question then i gotta go film my scene❞ your eyes scanned the screen finding a suitable question. ❝all i will be saying @elijahklauskol is that yes Elijah will be getting some action this season❞ you smirked before doing a shoutout to a fan whom sent in a message about wanting you to come to their country.

You suddenly felt a pair of arms around you and a lips planting a kiss onto your cheek. You only had time to bend your phone slightly down so all the fans could see was your chest.

❝oh my god! No Dan go..❞ you tried whispering to your boyfriend.

But he didn't budge instead he smirked pulling you closer and pecking your lips.

The two of you agreed to keep this a secret from the fans for some personal time but now they were going to know.

❝i love you,y/n and i definitely missed you!❞

You quickly moved out of his arms and ended the live stream.

❝ Dan i didn't end the live stream on time now they all know❞

Daniel faked being upset as if being exposed bothered him but it soon transformed into this super adorable grin-smirk.

❝i don't care baby,it's good that they know we're dating!❞ he winked,pulled you into his arms again and kissed you passionately.

❝ you're unbelievable ❞ you murmured between kisses. Arms resting around his neck. ❝but i love you too! ❞

❝c'mon kiss faces let's go you two got a scene to do❞ Nate yelled playfully which resulted in Daniel flashing him the middle finger ❝fuck off,nate ❞ he laughed and so did you.

Daniel slowly pulled away ❝let's go y/n we got a sex scene to film❞ he wiggled his eyebrows as you blushed ❝oh my god,hush! ❞

and unsurprisingly Daniel slapped your butt as you walked towards the set, resulting in you rolling your eyes.

You got ready to do this scene with your crazy boyfriend whom the world now knew about, taking your place, the lights turned on you two.

Daniel winked suggestively just as Julie called ❝action!❞

●|●|●
Idk what this is,idk how i feel about it😂
but i really like that GIF of Daniel/Elijah

Anywhore first daniel imagine i think..

What's your thoughts?

x- Adeela J ©

Signoff by: -stargazing-