Kai Parker

Kai Parker
+ oc [amber]
title: a walk to remember
mood: sad,cute + lil humour
tw: sad talks
other: song based imagine
[ghost - halsey]

fc:
Amber is
played by
Lucy Hale

✿.。.:*

↠ Kai when, Amber asks if he really understands her

Kai when, Amber asks if he really understands her...

Amber Fray was sad to put it lightly. She walked the almost empty streets of Cali, her head down as her dark hair covered her tear graced cheeks like a blanket of security.

It all felt too much, the pressure, the world,the loneliness, the pain she succumbed to numerous of times. Amber had enough. She just wanted to be happy, to be loved. She wanted someone to hold her broken parts together and she wanted to laugh out loud and actually mean it.

She wanted to be vulnerable for love...
even if it was self-love.Especially if it was just self-love.

There was no way out, there never will be. She sighed as she wrapped her leather jacket closer around her small figure.

ʻʻYou look pretty bummed.ʼʼ A voice said beside her. Amber was numb and didn't care so she just shrugged her shoulders without glancing at the possible serial killer of a stranger.

ʻʻYou do talk right?.ʼʼ He started walking backwards as he waved a hand in front of her face.

Amber frowned and swatted it away. ʻʻCan you leave me alone?.ʼʼ

The man shook his head with a silly smile in place.ʻʻNoPe.ʼʼ

ʻʻWhy are you sad?.ʼʼ He stopped walking allowing Amber to bump into him. She sighed before stepping back from the brown haired guy.

ʻʻPlease just leave me alone.ʼʼ

ʻʻOokay rude! anyway my name's Kai. What's yours?.ʼʼ He persisted giving her a look.