Klaus Mikealson

Klaus Mikealson
w: sadness,anxiety attack,breakdown,outcasted

requester: @Thatweridgirliscrazy 
request: basically requester wants to see Klaus comfort the reader whom is an insecure older Gilbert sister that's having a breakdown at the Salvatore boarding house while the gang is there.

✿.。.:*

↠ Klaus when, you admitthat you like him

Klaus when, you admit
that you like him...

 ღ

At some point in life we all have our breaking points and today... was just one of those days. 

You awoke with dread buried deep inside you. Rushing out the door and into your car you headed off to the boarding house. No matter how hard you tried you were never trusted by the Salvatores completely which resulted in your long time friends doubting you. You supported the Mikealsons a few times so what?! Klaus wasn't all bad if he wanted to be good he could but the others failed to see that. 

Although today everyone was working together to eliminate Esther Mikealson. Her plans to turn Ric into a vamp-vampire hunter had to be foiled. Pulling into the driveway, you notice Bonnie and Elena's car along with Matt's truck. Once entering the Salvatore home. A series of voices are heard. Each one voicing their respective ideas and plans. 

ʻʻHeyʼʼ You waved weakly you got a few 'Hey's' and head nods in return. Tyler,Caroline,Matt,Jermey,Elena,
Bonnie,Stefan and Damon were all present except for Ric and The Mikealsons.

Minutes passed before Elijah and Rebekah made their arrival. ʻʻHope I'm not interrupting the big plan of killing my darling motherʼʼ Rebekah bitterly smiled. 

ʻʻWhere's Klaus?ʼʼ you asked Elijah. ʻʻNiklaus is...out he'll be here shortlyʼʼ

ʻʻTake a seat and make yourself usefulʼʼ Damon retorted making Rebekah dig her nails into his side as she walked causing Damon to wince ʻʻwatch your toneʼʼ

Elijah made his way over to the grimores placed onto the table and skimmed through it alongside Bonnie.

Stefan and Elena had disappeared somewhere. Feeling parched you headed to the kitchen getting a glass of water. On your way back you passed a room which Elena was in ʻʻI don't know if we can...ʼʼ she replied in an unsure manner. 

ʻʻElena,I need to know for sure if we can trust Y/n entirelyʼʼ Stefan doubting you hurt yet you could live with that but having your younger sister assume the worst of you was terrible and it made your heart ache.

The familiar sting of unshed tears surfaced and you blinked them back as you walked into the parlour. Elijah smiled softly at you which you tried to return before quickly looking away.