Damon Salvatore

Damon Salvatore
Title: Wedding day
Tw: none

REQUEST BY: Tvd_Queenbee
REQUEST: Wedding day x Damon
Add on/special: long imagine. Set in Paris,Italy or spain. In Damon's Pov. Caroline,Elena and Bonnie as bridesmaids.

✿.。.:*

↠ Damon when,you walk down the aisle

Damon when,you walk down the aisle...

Damon's POV

This was it. It was finally the day I would make the love of my life Mrs.Salvatore.

After much planning and strict instructions from Blondie the wedding preparations was set and it was going to be wonderful and perfect for my girl.

We were having it in one of the famous churches in Spain and the reception would be held in a hall about 10 minutes away.

Was I Damon Salvatore nervous? Yes!.

So as I paced about back and forth in the upper level hotel room. Stefan,Ric,Enzo,Tyler and Donovan walked in.

ʻʻWhat now?.ʼʼ

ʻʻYou're nervous aren't you?ʼʼ Lockwood laughed as I shot him a glare. ʻʻYou. Shut up!ʼʼ I pointed a finger at him.

ʻʻOh c'mon,buddy. Loosen up its only,
Y/n.ʼʼ Ric clamped a hand onto my shoulder as he grinned teasingly.

Stefan joined in ʻʻI agree,Damon. It's not like you are going to spend an eternity with her.ʼʼ I shrugged both their hands off and dryly said ʻʻHa ha very funny.ʼʼ

The five annoying groomsmen of mine chuckled. ʻʻRelax,mate. You'll be fine. It's a gorgeous day and you my friend will soon be married to the women of your dreamsʼʼ Enzo added in his helpful thoughts.ʻʻMy only useful friend in here is Enzoʼʼ I muttered playfully.

Meanwhile at the girl's hotel room

You were a state of bubbling excitement colliding with nerves. You had done the whole pacing thing until Caroline made you sit down.

ʻʻYou're going to ruin your dress with all of that unnecessary walking!ʼʼ She chastised.

Elena placed her hands onto the your shoulders making you sit down at the foot of the bed. ʻʻHey, it's going to be okay. No need to be nervousʼʼ She smiled sweetly.

ʻʻOf course it's going to be okay. You two love each other. It's your day!ʼʼ Caroline cheered before she fixed up Bonnie's hair.

ʻʻWhat if I trip?ʼʼ You asked with wide eyes.