o n e

Taeyong ;

As we went into the Jung household, I was in awe as I saw the place. Brightly lit rooms that were extremely spacious. The house had a simple yet elegant look with 2 stories and a grand staircase.

My luggage was taken by the butler and brought into a room. Jaehyun grabbed me by the hand and led me to a room where his parents were waiting. Taking a seat beside Jaehyun, I looked up at them as they started to speak.

They gave me a lecture and introduced me to the rules in the house, also stating that I was to address the both of them as 'uncle' and 'aunt' and that I wasn't considered as Jaehyun's brother.

They dismissed us off with a smile. Jaehyun held my hand and dragged me out to the garden, where we started playing. After playing continuously, we were breathless and flushed, exhausted from all the running. We were about to go back into the house when I tripped over a rock and scraped my knee. Tears brimmed my eyes, threatening to fall.

Jaehyun turned around and hurried to lift me up.

"You're such a crybaby," he commented.

I bit my lip, trying to endure the stinging pain. Jaehyun stooped down to take a closer look at my wound. Blowing on the wound and stood up again.

"Wait here, I'll call Vin over. Stop crying okay?" he said before going into the house as I bobbed my head.

Jaehyun came out with the butler from earlier, holding onto a first-aid kit. Vin carried me into the house as Jaehyun followed behind. He took out the cotton pads, adding ointment onto them and wiped my blood, disinfecting the wound. After placing a band-aid over it, we were done.

"Feeling better?" Vin asked.

I nodded and thanked him. Vin went off to continue his duties as Jaehyun and I were left in the room. Jaehyun stood up from his seat and came up to me, planting a kiss on the bandaged wound.

"I hope it heals soon," he said earnestly.

I smiled in response. Jaehyun grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers together. "Just hold my hands in case you ever fall again."

---

After eating dinner, Jaehyun and I washed up and changed into our pyjamas. Before I went into my own room, Jaehyun stopped me to ask me whether I could sleep in the same room as him. I agreed and went into my room to get extra pillows for me to use in his room.

Jaehyun's room was as big as mine and he hand a single sized bed which was big enough to fit the both of us as we were both small in size. I joined Jaehyun in his bed and hugged a bolster that I had brought in. Jaehyun inched closer and wrapped his limbs around me.

"Better than any bolster there is," he says as he snuggled closer.

"I'm happy that you're here with me now. I've been lonely since Mom and Dad are usually busy with work. I hope you'll stay with me," he muttered, loud enough for me to hear.

I let go of my bolster and turned around to face him. Cupping his cheeks, I replied, "Of course I'll stay with you."

"But it won't be forever, would it."

"You're thinking way too much," I said, engulfing him into a hug, "go and sleep, it's getting late already."

Jaehyun nodded and soon his breathing steadied to a rhythm of small whistling sounds settling down on his chest. I ruffled his hair as I felt my eyelids to feel droopy and drifted off to slumber.

----***----
c/n :

Yes Jaehyun is younger than Taeyong but I'm making Taeyong more of a child hehe

and once they grow up the angst's gon start