e l e v e n

Warning : this chapter has an attempt of rape :,(

^ just spoiled the dramamaramamama

- ;

A week had passed and Yuta made sure to visit Taeyong daily. Yuta was a fun guy to be around and never failed to make the elder smile or laugh. Yuta would frequently stay the night so as to avoid his parents at home and they never really did care about his whereabouts anyway.

Taeyong managed to convince Yuta to stop splurging so much money in the bar and save it instead. The money he got was from working multiple jobs, not liking the feeling of relying so much on his family. His uncle wanted to take him in but Yuta felt that he would just burden his uncle.

---

Jaehyun cracked his knuckles and stretched in his seat after a long day at work. He sighed and fished out his phone from his pocket and started to text Johnny.

---- Johnny ----

i'll be going there ltr

just head straight to his apartment
i'll send you the address ltr
he's getting off work soon

alright
does he know im coming?

nah
go ahead and surprise him ;)

---- end ----

Jaehyun drummed his fingers on the table as he waited for Johnny to send him the address. His phone vibrated and once he recieved the address, he was off to his car.

---

At the bar, Taeyong was done with his shift. After taking his belongings, he bid farewell to the rest of the staff and helped to empty the trash.

With a huff, he placed the black trashbag into the dumpster. Taeyong yawned as he walked lethargically out of the alley. He was exhausted and wanted to hurry home, take a warm shower and go to sleep immediately.

A smirk formed on their lips as they saw how unguarded the male in front of them was. It made their work easier to carry out.

"Just beat him up and teach him a lesson" was what they were instructed to do.

For the whole time, Taeyong was being tailed by the three thugs without noticing that something was off. The thugs pretended to be going to the apartment next to Taeyong's.

When Taeyong unlocked the door to his apartment, that was when they striked.

They rushed to him and forcefully pushed him in his apartment, locking the door once all of them were inside. Taeyong frantically spun around and met the eyes of the three thugs. The one with the biggest build signalled to the other two behind him.

They pinned Taeyong down, tying his wrists together at his back and stuffing a towel in his mouth to prevent him from shouting. Taeyong trashed around violently in protest.

One of them threw a punch on his abdomen, causing Taeyong to whimper in pain. They continued to beat him up until he was black and blue all over. His left eye was swollen and lips cracked, beads of crimson liquid dripping down. Taeyong was still trembling, clutching his stomach in pain as tears rolled down his eyes.