f i v e

Taeyong ;

The place we were about to go had many different restaurants to eat at. Jaehyun asked us what exactly we wanted to eat since he enjoyed anything.

  "Anything you want babe," Juyeon replied.

  Jaehyun and my eyes met when we looked towards the mirror. He arched his brow, wanting me to decide where to eat.

  "Mm... Italian?"

  "Italian it is then," Jaehyun replied with a contented smile.

  We were brought into a private room and were given the menu to order. After picking what we wanted, we called the waiter to take down our orders and waited for the food to be served.

---

  Dinner at the restaurant had been meant for the two of us to catch up with each other or just enjoy our meal. Not for me to watch the two of them being all sweet with each other. I sighed in defeat and slumped against the seat. At least the food here was good. Trying my best to ignore the two that were just in front of me, I directed all my attention on the food.

After a while, I finished my meal and looked up to see whether they were done too. I looked at them in disbelief when I saw that their meals were only half eaten and Jaehyun was already drunk from the wine he kept drinking earlier on. Jaehyun was honestly cute when he was drunk since he would be blushing profusely, have a sheepish smile plastered on his face and start wanting hugs.

  But it was an eyesore to see Juyeon pretending to be drunk too. Furthermore being slutty, pressing her tits, that were obviously made from silicone, against Jaehyun's chest and touching him in areas that were obscene. My eyebrows furrowed, feeling disturbed from what I had to witnessed.

  I cleared my throat and said, "let's go home now, the both of you clearly have had too much to drink."

Jaehyun whined before standing up and struggling to walk to me. His legs turned jelly and had to hold onto my shoulders just to steady himself.

"Heave ho les go," he said, slurring his voice in a way that made him sound like a kid.

I stifled a laugh as he struggled to hold onto my shoulders and ended up wrapping his arm around my waist.

At that moment, Juyeon stood up and grabbed Jaehyun, making him hold onto her instead. Jaehyun groaned at the sudden action but followed anyway. After paying for the meal, we exited and headed to the car. I sat at the driver's seat while the two of them sat at the back.

"Do I drive you home?" I asked, not sparring the time to look her in the eye .

"It's alright. I'll just spend the night at Jaehyun's place," she replied a bit too excitedly.

I bit my lip and tried not to show how annoyed I was.

---

The ride back home was peaceful and serene until I heard people making out. The sounds of their tongues exploring each other was enough to make me crazy. I suddenly stepped on the brakes, jolting the whole car and everyone in it. The couple behind me obviously stopped as they were shocked from the sudden jolt.

"Uh a cow ran past," I lied, "should put on your seat belts."

Juyeon clicked her tongue crossed her arms, keeping her hands to herself for the rest of the ride.

---

  When we reached home, Juyeon helped herself into the house, pulling Jaehyun right behind her. I took our belongings and locked the car before heading into the house. When I entered, I wished I was blind.

  There at the living room, Jaehyun was laying on the sofa with Juyeon straddling him as they were having a very intimate make out session. Juyeon broke the kiss and was about to remove her top. I placed the items on the table nearby and tried to pull Jaehyun away from her.

  "Jaehyun ah, you know Uncle and Aunt won't be happy if they know you're being like this..."

  "Shut up and let me fuck her. Do you not know how pent up I am? And who I fuck is none of your business." He said, swatting my hands away before continuing to undress the female.

  I bit my lip and clenched my fists.

  "So be it? Why do I have to care so much about you anyway!" I yelled, trying to hold back the tears that were brimming my eyes.

  As I turned around, I saw Juyeon smirk. How much I just wanted to kick her out of the house. I walked to my room and laid on my bed, not bothering to change out of my clothes or close the door behind me.

  The emotions were all pouring out. A part of me felt so betrayed and another part felt so angry. My feelings were all jumbled up together. I had expected the day to be happy but it was completely the opposite. My breathing hitched as hot tears streamed down my cheeks and onto my pillow as I let all my frustration out. There was no one to comfort me and my heart ached even more. Being the crybaby I was, Jaehyun was always there to comfort me. But instead, he was downstairs fucking a slut. I wiped my tears and curled up into a ball as I tried to fall asleep.

  As I was dozing off I heard Juyeon scream, heels echoing off and the bang of the door. Then it was all quiet.

----***----
C/n:

Done with exams but I'm doomed for my results tmrw :')

Anyway tysm for 1.2k+ reads and for being patient. A longer chapter to make up for the number of days I didn't update:))

 A longer chapter to make up for the number of days I didn't update:))

MY SHIPS BE RISING THO
-yes i ship johnten / tenny too ;)

and I think we all know who the tops and bottoms r don't we :)

-18/10/17