e i g h t

Taeyong ;

In just two days, i got myself familiar with the drinks and bar. I was usually assigned to prepare the drinks for a short while due to my lack of experience and would serve the customers most of the time.

All was well with working in that bar other than the fact that many of them smoke and some would blow the smoke into my face as i serve them the drinks.

Everything else was going on great as Johnny did his best to support me, sometimes bringing Ten along to visit me at the apartment to keep me company.

---

Jaehyun ;

Days turned into weeks and soon it would be 2 months that i haven't seen Taeyong. I tried contacting him but he never replied. He never replied my messages. He never picked up my calls. I convinced myself that he changed his number after going to Australia. But shouldn't he have messaged me afterwards? He didn't even tell me beforehand that he was going there and my parents were the one who broke the news to me instead.

I sighed, putting my phone down on the table and continued my work, trying to forget about it for a moment. Hours passed and it was time to go home. After driving back home, I expected to immediately go to sleep but Juyeon was at home. Ever since Taeyong left, Juyeon started coming over more often and started sleeping over. It seemed like she was trying to fill up the hole that Taeyong left when he went to Australia but it still felt weird without Taeyong. His room was out of bounds to everyone except me. Whenever i felt lonely, I'd welcome myself into his room and sleep there.

  "Welcome back babe," Juyeon greeted me as she came out from the living room.

  I hummed in response and entered the house, leaving my coat and bag on the couch. Once I entered my room, I shut the door behind me and changed my clothes. A few minutes later, Juyeon entered my room carrying a bowl of instant black bean noodles.

  "You should eat before sleeping," she said as she placed the bowl on my study table.

  "I ate before coming here." I lied.

  "Oh okay then," she replied, taking a seat and eating the noodles instead.

  I hadn't eaten anything since lunch but I didn't have an appetite for dinner anyway. I had gotten bored of Juyeon's instant food and have been craving Taeyong's cooking. Sometimes I'd make Vin cook for me but it still didn't fill me as Taeyong's food had it's own taste to it. I buried myself under my blanket after I switched the air conditioner on.

  "Tired from work?" She asks as she sits at the corner of my bed.

  "I miss Taeyong," i sulked.

  She clicked her tongue and sighed, "but I'm here for you aren't i?"

  I nodded add burried myself deeper into my blanket.

  "Goodnight I'm tired."

  Juyeon patted my back and stood up from the bed, taking the emptied bowl and leaving the room as she said goodnight.

  After leaving the bowls in the sink, she headed to the guest room, closest to mine, and prepared to go to bed.

----***----
c/n :

i realised my chapts r pretty short so im hoping i can write more chapters :D

updates will be more frequent : once a week at least or usually twice a week !!