n i n e

- ;

"Could you believe it? He dared to ask for him when i was with him," Juyeon said as she rolled her eyes.

She took a big gulp of the Royal Smile and placed it back down on the table with a thud.

Juyeon went drinking with her friends the day after Jaehyun mentioned about how he missed Taeyong. It was a girls' night out and they were drinking to their hearts content. Glasses of emptied drinks were on the table in front of them as they blabbered away about their frustrations. Juyeon especially, had a lot to say.

"Yeah, he should be greatful that you're there for him," a friend of hers chimed in.

The rest just hummed or replied with a slurred 'yeah'.

Only a minority of the group could handle their liqour well and Jiyeon was one of them. The rest of them who replied with a hum were those who were lightweight drinkers. They continued and downed a couple more drinks.

"Juyeon go get more, we're barely drunk."

Juyeon bobbed her head and looked around for a bartender. Her eyes wandered around till she noticed someone who was awfully familiar.

"Wasn't he supposed to be in Australia?" She muttered to herself.

A smirk was plastered on her mouth as she started looking for her phone in her purse.

"Go get it yourself," she told her friend, "i have something else i have to take care of."

With that said, she took a picture of Taeyong serving other customers their drinks and sent it to her boyfriend.

---

   Feeling his phone vibrate, Jaehyun picked it up and saw a notification that he recieved a message from Juyeon. He clicked on it and got redirected to his messages to see a picture of Taeyong.

  He furrowed his brows and zoomed in into the picture. Why did Juyeon have a picture of Taeyong. Why was Taeyong in a bar and why was he serving people drinks?

  ---- Juyeon ----

??

it's taeyong

yea ik
but y do u have that pic?

i just took it
figured u'd be interested

r'nt u in korea now?

yea i am

wait wut
so taeyong's in korea now too?

took u forever to realise
:')

wth
where r u?
i need to meet him asap

the bar in the city
bar xxx

ok

can u pick me up?

nah i still have work to do

---- end ----

  Juyeon clicked her tongue once more when she got the message from his boyfriend. She hastily places her phone back in her pouch and took another sip of her drink.

  "What happened?"

  "Jaehyun. I can't believe he'd make time to see Taeyong but say that he has work to do when i asked him to pick me up."

  "Aish just drink more and forget about him."

  Juyeon bobbed her head and grabbed her glass, fishing for her phone in her pouch with her other hand. Once she got her phone, she started contacting a group of people, her mind filled with wrath.

----***----
c/n :
i kept procrastinating on this chapt lmao sorry

brace yourself for an eventful chapt for the nxt update ;)
new member/ character will appear too!!