t h i r t y - t h r e e

- ;

taeyong bought a new apartment and started working at a pet shop just a few blocks down the road. he could have went back to the previous apartment he lived at and work alongside johnny at the bar but he rather not. the incident that happened at that area traumatised him and just visiting that area already sent chills down his spine.

  with a new job, new environment and a new place, taeyong was pretty excited. he would wake up early every morning and prepare himself breakfast before getting ready and leaving for work after cleaning the dishes. upon reaching the pet shop, the dogs would bark and birds would chirp as if they were greeting him.

  when the shop owner first interviewed him, he was in awe in how meticulous taeyong was in cleaning and caring for the animals. taeyong himself loves animals so working at a shop filled with adorable animals made him ecstatic. after a few days of working, taeyong got to know all the animals in the shop and treated them dearly as if they were his own pets.

  while being busy with work and keeping his apartment clean and tidy, he still kept in touch with johnny and ten. he would occasionally chat with yuta and winwin but the two of them were busy cracking their heads for ideas and inspiration for their business so taeyong did not want to interfere.

  as usual, taeyong told johnny and ten about everything that happened. from his misunderstandings about hana, when they met each other and when jaehyun decided to break up with him. taeyong couldn't help but shed a tear as he reminisced about jaehyun but he put his thoughts away, urging himself to move on and stop thinking so much about him.

  some weekends when all three of them had one or two days off, they would meet up at taeyongs' apartment and just chill. sometimes taeyong felt like he was third-wheeling, wanting someone else to keep him company too but taeyong ought to be independent. he didn't mind being with the two lovebirds anyway. the way ten and johnny treated each other was so dearly and anyone could see the endearment shown in their eyes.

----***----

c/n :

filler chapt!! just to update on taeyong

chapt was short but nxt chapt will make up for it sOo

aLSO TYSM FOR 26k+ reads and 2k+ votes!! much appreciated y'alls

^ whoever did this, i just want to say that i love you and i thank you lmao ♡♡♡