t w e n t y - f i v e

Taeyong ;

  it was currently lunch break and everyone went out to get their lunch. i looked around for jaehyun, hoping to have lunch with him, but he was nowhere to be seen in. guessing that he already headed out before me, i exited the building and went to get lunch by myself. strolling past an eatery, i noticed a familiar face. right behind the clear glass was jaehyun seated at a table opposite a woman. the two of them were too caught up in their conversation that they did not notice my presence.

  maybe she's the hana that jaehyun kept blabbering about. 

  would they mind if i joined them for lunch?

  mustering up my courage, i entered the eatery and went to their table.

  "mind if i join the two of you for lunch?" i asked with a smile.

  the two of them turned to look at me. jaehyun nodded with a smile and pulled out the chair beside him, motioning me to sit beside him. meanwhile the woman was wide-eyed with astonishment. after taking a seat, we greeted each other and introduced ourselves properly.

  "oh so you're the taeyong that jaehyun always talks about," she gleamed.

  upon hearing her comment, i glanced over at jaehyun who was smiling sheepishly.

  i nodded, "w-what does he tell you about me?"

  jaehyun panicked and shook his head vigorously at hana, signalling to her not to say anything.

  hana spoke in between giggles, "he always says how cute and precious you are and how much you mean to him and how much he loves you."

  i raised my eyebrows and looked at jaehyun.

  jaehyun was struggling to keep a straight face, his ears turning red, avoiding eye contact.

  "s-shut up," he muttered, covering his face with his hands in embarrassment.

  "aww y'all are so cute together," hana commented.

  jaehyun peeked through his fingers and nodded at hana, covering his face again afterwards. i mumbled a thanks at hana who was happily watching us.

  "what do the two of you usually do together?" hana asked, "i need more date ideas for me and my girlfriend."

  jaehyun finally regained his composure and spoke, "movie marathon, going shopping and anything we want to do honestly."

  "but we've haven't done those for a long time," i pouted.

  "see i told you, you're boyfriend misses you since you're always coming to me to fanboy about him," hana sighed, "bring him out to compensate for it."

  jaehyun nodded slowly, rubbing the nape of his neck, "sorry taeyong."

  i nodded with a smile and gave his hand a squeeze, "well shall we order lunch?"

  "ah, i can't believe we forgot about eating," hana exclaimed.

  the three of us laughed in unison.

  after looking through the menu, we placed our orders and waited for the food to be ready. minutes after our dishes were served, we finished it and exited the eatery after paying.

  "let's have a meal again next time and i'll bring my girlfriend along too," hana suggested, waving farewell as she walked off.

  jaehyun and i nodded as we waved goodbye, walking back to the office afterwards.

----***----

c/n : 

lmao but ngl, relationships rlly get out of hand when there's no conversations and there's just misunderstandings everywhere :')