Chapter 1

*        Miranda's POV        *

 As we pulled up to my new house I start to forget about my old life. All of the stress my dad put on my mom and I is gone...thank God! Even though I miss my friends already I think this will be better for both of us. My parents got divorced this year but my dad tried to hang around still. The new house is a light blue with cream colored shutters. I automatically love it! I look around the neighborhood and see this cute boy walking up to me. We all said our hi's and we introduced ourselves to each other. He said his name was Justin Caylen. Wait...what! This cant be! My friends would all be so jealous over me right now.

When he leaves it is darker out than what it was when we pulled up. I walk into my new home and call my best friend Ava. Ring, ring, ring, ring. Four rings until she picks up. She says, "Hey, how is it?What's it like Do you like it so far? I miss you already." "I love the house already! Yes, I am good. After I told her about everything that happened so far. Then my mom called me down for dinner. After I turned the corner of the stair I saw him. He was on the last seat in front of the island in our kitchen eating Pizza Hut. "Sorry I didn't tell you earlier but I invited Justin over for dinner." "Mom! His name is Jc, I told you that!" "Oh so you have been talking about me hah?" I blushed of course, a cute boy that I was in love with from YouTube. That night was very weird for all of us.