Chapter 2

Miranda's Mom's POV

"Miranda! Why are you wearing the same shirt that Justin was wearing yesterday?!" She looked so angry that I didn't even know what to say. "M...m...m...Mom I was just walking with him last night and I was cold with only my tank top and shorts on. "He gave me his shirt and carried me into....never mind." Okay, so what I sorta lied to her. At least she bought it. As I headed up stairs I grabbed the breakfast that my mom made for the both of us."God what has gotten into Miranda these days?"

                                                                 Miranda's POV

As soon as I was in my room and got my phone out of my bra I called Jc. Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, "Hello?". Five rings until he answered. "Hey Jc. How is your morning?" I said laughing because this isn't a formal "relationship'', yet.  "It was good thanks to you." He said obviously nervous. "Well that's good Caylen."Well mine was good too. I am sort of wearing your shirt and I think mine is in your room still." "Yeah, I am walking over right..." bum bum bop bum bop bum as the door bell rang he hung up. I ran down to the living room but I hit a box on my waist and fell to the ground. "Ouch!" I said clearly in pain. I got up with my hand on my side and answered the door. "Hey  babe!" He said grabbing my back. "Um...hi." That's when his arm pulled away and my mom walked down and saw him with my shirt in his hand. Crap! Jc said, "Hi, Mrs.Ramada. How was your morning?" He said more "formally". "Pretty good Justin and yours?" "Mine was pretty good. I was just wondering if I could take your daughter out for lunch and I don't know, whatever else she wants to do?" "Miranda do you want to go with Justin this afternoon?" She asked. "Yes. When Jc?" There was a pause where I think he was thinking. "This afternoon babe." "Okay." I said .