Chapter 12

*   Miranda's Mom's  P.O.V.   *

What the hell is going on in their minds!? Why is she pregnant.  "Uh...Justin can you please leave?" "Sure." He said putting his hands in his pockets. "I hope you aren't angry." He said kissing Miranda. "I just need to speak to my daughter!" "Okay, bye. Love you Miranda." "Love you too." She sounded so annoyed. "Hun. You realize that you are pregnant right? You are carrying another being! You are going to go through this right? Are you going to keep the baby? I hope you will. In only 9 months. Sweetie, go do your makeup." I just wanted to forget all of this business with a 18 year old girl. "Mom I love you." She came up to me and hugged me.

                                                      *   Jc's P.O.V.  *

"Crap. Now what am I supposed to do?!"  I said to my little brother, Joe Felix. "What happened?" "Um....you know Miranda?" "I know of her." "Well she is pregnant, with my baby!" "Oh! Maybe we should tell mom." "No Joe Felix, not we!" I yelled at Joe. "Sorry. I didn't mean to yell. I'm in panic stage. Maybe Miranda and I should tell mom. Not you and I. Sorry bud." I said getting up and rubbing his head until his hair was messed up. I then kissed him on the head too. I may be a little angry at the world but I loved my family and friends. "Love you bud." I said walking to the kitchen to grab an apple. "Love ya bro." He said emphasizing bro into a little joke. I grabbed an apple and went to my room. I took my laptop and went on YouTube.  I entered superkian13 and clicked on his latest video. Kian was one of my best friends. After a few more videos I got my phone and texted Kian. Me: Hey, just saw your latest video. It was great. Kian: Thanks yours was pretty great too! Me: Pretty great?! Kian: K. Yours was GREAT! Me: K. Talk to you later.

                                                     *   Miranda's P.O.V.   *

Well now that I'm pregnant I need to take care of myself. I should stop wearing so much makeup, wash my face so I don't have so much acne, and eating healthier. I think that will help . "MOM!" "What?" "Can you come here please!?" "Sure."  "K. Thanks." "Mom. I will have a pot belly in only a few weeks. Can we start eating healthier?!" "Sure? I isn't really necessary though." "Well it will help with the weight gaining though." "Hardly dear." She said getting up and kissing my forehead. "Love you." I said getting up to go to put more makeup on. I stood by my full length mirror and puffed up my shirt just a little. I laughed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and combed and styled my hair. I straitened it and curled the tips. I grabbed the bottle of mouse and started to shake it. I squirted some into my hand and rubbed my hands together. I put it in my hair and sprayed my hair with hair spray. "There." I said reluctantly. I got my phone and called Jc. Ring, ring, "Hello?". Two rings before he had answered. "Hey babe." Said again. "Whatcha up to?" "Just did my hair and finished my makeup. My mom came in and talked to me." "Oh. I am just watching Spongers right now." That was our show. we had watched it every time we were together at my house. "Our show huh?" I said laughing.  "Miranda?" "What Justin?" "I love you baby. Oh yeah, and the baby literally!" He said giggling. "You know what Justing?" "What sweetheart?" "You aren't like all the other guys are you?" "Love you." Beep beep beep. He hung up with the last few words being I love you.