Chapter 22

******************JC'S P.O.V.*************************

After the appointment we finally went clothes shopping and get crib sets and what not. It was kind of fun even though Miranda mad all of the decision making but her hormones were screwed so I didn't say anything. Then we checked out and ate at a Chinese buffet cause god forbid she turn into a bear too...I love her but god she's crazy! "So lets go home and unpack. Plus we still have to put the crib together!" "Oh that's right!" She said staring into me. "Yeah, we should probably get going then hah?" "Yeah let's go babe." She was sitting on the other side of the booth so I let her go before me and then I got out and wrapped my arm around her lower back. We went to the counter and paid the bill and I held the door open for Miranda.  

    It was almost dark by the time we left Taco Bell so we didn't need the AC or the heat on yet. Plus we both had sweaters on.  We drove to her house and parked in the drive way. We each carried 6 bags of clothes and other baby stuff. We plopped them in the 'nursery' (it isn't done yet) and I went to Miranda and picked her up and carried her to her room. "JUSTIN CLOUD CAYLEN PUT ME DOWN NOW!!!" She screamed. I layed her on her back and layed on top of her. Our lips touched and sparks flew. One thing led to another and we ended up naked again. We took one shower and got dressed, we still had to put the nursery together after all. I carried her to the nursery and sat her down on the floor. We started with the clothes, we folded the onesies first putting them in different piles to match the dresser that we had boughten from Ikea.We folded the onesies and put them in one of the drawers

                                         ********Miranda's P.O.V.********

  We folded the onesies and put them in one of the drawers.  We folded socks and put those in a drawer. Then the pants and shirts. We put all the clothes away and started the crib. We put it together piece by piece. We started at 11:50 P.M. and stopped at 3:00 A.M. we had finished the crib and folded all the clothes. We decided to sleep then start fresh in the morning.

                                                          -----7 hours later

 We woke up and took individual showers and dressed in comfty clothes. We made eggs and bacon and watched Shrooms (movie). Then we went the nursery and put the crib set on it and also we still had the changing table and the play pen in Miranda's room. We went to Miranda's room and set the play pen up. We went to eat lunch downstairs and relax for a bit. We fell asleep on the couch and woke up with our hands intertwined.