Chapter 15

"Yeah sure. Anything for the bae!" I said handing her a plate of food. "Thanks!" She said sitting on my lap. "Yupp!"

* Miranda's P.O.V. *
I sat on his lap until we ate. I ate and he ate and the baby ate. Now I was eating for two I was going to need more food and more frequently. "Thanks for making breakfast again, I know I already thanked you." "Anytime babies." I loved the cute word plays that he did, they made me feel good like someone cared for once. "I have something to ask you." He said looking into my eyes with a sparkle. "Sure, anything." I said still stuffing my face. "Well me and O2L have to go on your and I want you to come with?" "Sure!" I started crying, he really cared. "What's wrong?" He asked looking at me. "Nothing! You really care about us.'' I said pointing to my belly. "We'll yeah! You are carrying my baby and you're my fiancé." "Oh justin!" I didn't know what to say anymore. He did care. And I cared too. "We're a family now!" "Well we need to start telling our family that we are getting married. They already know that I'm pregnant so what does it matter. We are old enough to get married on our own so let's do this!" I said happily crying. "We also need a place to live for the three of us. We need to save up for the nursery things. Our parents would help but we need to learn to do this on our own you known." "Yes, I know." I got up and grabbed his hands in mine. They were warm and soft. "Come on, we need to bring the plates to the kitchen." "Ok. Come on slow poke!" He said running to the kitchen. "Hold up! This isn't fair nor square!" I said laughing at his silly smile. "We're gonna have the cutest baby ever! I mean look at us!" I said giggling. "Yeah, I guess." He said grinning at my belly.