Chapter 16

* Jc's P.O.V. *

She was right though, we were both cute so the baby should be adorable. "Let's go tell your mom. My mom helped me buy the ring so she already knows and is okay with this. Which will make the whole situation better." "Yeah I guess." She said walking with my hand intertwined with hers. "Let's go tell your mom that we're leaving then tell my mom were getting married!" She sounded so alive and not depressed at all. "Are you happy about all of this? I mean not that I'm not but we are 18-year-olds getting married and having a baby!" She turned and looked in my eyes. "Do you get it at all?" Her voice cracked and I saw her eyes tear up. She let go of my hands. She walked down the hall and out the door.

"Justin Cloud Caylen what have you done know!" My mom said coming around the corner. "You just upset the love of your life. This is how your father lost me." She said starting to tear up as well. "You need to fix the relationship before she gets so angry she takes the ring off." She said starting to yell. "Bye." I said grabbing my Tomms and heading out the door. I ran to Miranda's house and saw her slide down the front door. She was sobbing. I could she she had a little belly, but not too much of one. "Miranda. I didn't mean for it to sound that way. I am happy that we're getting married and having Miranda junior of Justin junior but we are a little young. I know you have the sake feelings so don't deny it. Please just be mine again." I grabbed her skinny little arms. And pulled her up. "Please just give me a second chance." "Okay. As long as you don't break my heart again, It was already broken before you came." She said grabbing my hand and twisting our fingers together and pulling me into her house. "Mom! I'm home!" I wiped the tears out of eyes with my sleeve. "Yes dear?" She said walking in front of us motioning us to sit down.

* Miranda's Moms P.O.V. *

Oh god! I already have been told that my daughter was pregnant, what now!? "Well I want to marry your daughter!" "Well umm. Miranda how do you feel about this then?" "Mom I said yes. I'm also pregnant by him. I'm carrying his baby you know." "And Justin? How do you feel about this?" "I feel great. I really love this girl!" "Okay. How does your mom feel, Justin?" "She said yes." "Okay." I said getting up off the couch. "Justin you might want to leave." I over heard Miranda say. "Okay babies." He kissed her good bye and I grinned at the word babies.