Chapter 9

* Miranda's P.O.V. *

He woke up and put a muscle top on. He also threw on a pair of Arizona shoes. We walked to my house and went in. I guided him to the kitchen were there were 3 plates of food. I motioned JC to grab one and I grabbed one too. My mom came up from behind me and grabbed one too. It slide off the counter with a soft scraping sound. I went through the cupboards and finally found 2 cute coffee mugs. One was a pig from TJ-Max and the other was a owl from TJ-Max. I got the pig and JC got the owl. I poured him a glass of coffee and put creamer in it and put it in the fridge. I also did the same steps with my coffee.

* JC P.O.V. *

She gave me food and made me coffee, wow what a babe! "Thanks babe." I said placing my hands around her waist an kissing her even with her mom standing right in front of us. She was mine and I could call her mine!! I took a picture of our food and coffee after it was cold and posted it on Instagram. We also took selfies and put them on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. After we are we went up to her room and cuddled...the best thing ever! "Night baby." I said as she drifted off. "Night." She mumbled.

                                              *                Miranda's P.O.V.                   *

"Morning babe!" I said refreshed. "Hey." He was on Twitter I could see. "Who's page are you looking at?" I asked already knowing that it was mine. "The one and only Miranda!" "Well I am hungry. Can we go downstairs to eat?" I asked politely. "Sure." Said Jc picking me up and carrying me over his shoulder down the stairs. "Mom! Is breakfast ready?" I yelled. She came out of the bathroom with curlers in her hair. She was a pretty lady but she surely liked old fashioned stuff. "Yes dearie. Justin grab yourself a plate and dig in. She had made a plate of mini pancakes, jam/jelly toast, scrambled eggs,and French toast. It was unusually that she didn't already make our plates for us. We each grabbed a ton of food and pigged out.

"Mom can Jc please take me to get him?" I begged and pleaded. She knew I always wanted a parakeet and she also knew Jc could drive me. "I guess." She finally said. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I sang and then I hugged her.  Jc and I said our bye for now and he ran to his house. "Be ready in a half." He commanded me. "Okay honey. Love you." I kissed him good bye. I ran up stairs to shower, get dressed, do my makeup, and hair. I jumped in the shower. I washed my body and hair with soap that smelt good. I got out and put my robe on. I sat at my vanity to do my makeup. I put powder on, filled in my eyebrows, and put eye shadow on. I wore light makeup always but put less on today. I then chose the outfit of the day. I chose a blue cropped top with white skinny jean. The door bell rang. I ran down to answer the door. "Hey babe. How are you? You look great!" He asked in a rush. "Hi. I am good. Thanks!" I answered in a rush to match his pace.  I ran to get my shoes. I yelled my byes to my mom and got in his car.